Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MarinaIndia

MarinaIndia

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged

I think Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam is the best TV soap ever. Very refreshing, real and a pure joy to watch. The cast are fantastic actors and each character suits the role. Eg Abeer looks so much like his parents' son and Leher, would surely pass of as Mr & Mrs Mathur's daughter. Each character has been selected well, with a lot of thought, I presure. A refreshing change from the other regressive serials on Colors and other channels (which I so not watch anyway!)

The show has an old-worldly charm about it and the costumes are also believable. The title track (pal pal...) is so poignant and so are the lovely choice of songs in the antakshari sequence.

But most of all, I REALLY like the lead pair - Gaurav Khanna and Yami Gautam. They are like fresh air, so charming and natural, born actors. I think off screen too they might be grounded, simple mature, people. I presume both are single - would make a great pair off screen. GK-Yami go for it!! We are with you! Your chemistry is fantastic and it comes through not just in the serial, but also off-site like in your TT interviews and in the recent holy bash.Tongue I would love to know what other forum members think.

Marina

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SeverusSnapepreearies7Nooriicoolfirekimpanhinztvrasikadesigirl_18relentless.Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam is the best TV soap ever" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Hi Marina,
You are very right about the perfect casting in YPNHK, the sets, the title music, the fabulous chemistry between the lead pair etc....

I do believe, however, that it is a bit premature to declare this as the best serial ever. Only because, I thought the same about another serial on another channel. It was superb for 6-8 months and then became a total nightmare! Have been following TV serials for less than a year only. But I have come to understand that they depend heavily on TRPs, dynamics between the channel and producers, and so many factors which we viewers have no idea of!

Right now, YPNHK is like a breath of fresh air, absolutely.... I really hope they keep it that way! Fingers crossed!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SeverusSnapehinzVJ-LNMDJEksie

MarinaIndia

MarinaIndia

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for your comments Tv rasika. Let me clarify - what I meant was, the best I have ever seen. I don't usually watch soaps, but i am hooked on this one. And as you say, lets hope this one remains as entertaining till the very end :). And I think that GK-Yami will make a really charming couple in real life.
Marina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

honey19

Groupbie

honey19

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
no offence but i feel this show lacks drama.. The pair looks good .. But there's nothing gripping in the episodes.. I hope they make it interesting sooner..

coolfire

Goldie

coolfire

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honey19

no offence but i feel this show lacks drama.. The pair looks good .. But there's nothing gripping in the episodes.. I hope they make it interesting sooner..

It lacks drama because it's a realistic show, nothing is that over dramatic because it's a simple story, which has it's own charm. Just an opinion

But if you think about it, there has been so much drama with the Madhav/Rashmi marriage and Shuklain/Budhiya managing to shatter it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@ Marina,
Completely agree with what u said about the lead pair. Even I hope that GK and Yami date in real life as well LOL!
As for the show they need to tone down the drama a li'l bit and increase scenes of Abeer and Leher. True it does have the earthy feel to it,  unlike the other soaps!

Edited by kimpan - 01 March 2010 at 9:31am

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Me too loves the show..have so far never found myself addicted to any show..the last one i was addicted to was Aek chabhi hai pados mein...after that i switch on and off whenever i want..cant be bothered to watch any of them regularly...but i find myself wanting to watch this daily whenever i can!!...i hope they keep up to our expectations..another thing that worries me is that the ratings dont seem to be that great..i really cant understand how people are preferring bidai or even uttaran etc to this!!!..its too bad their tastes are so bad.

SeverusSnape

SeverusSnape

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
It is very early to say about the best serial thing . Let us hope that cv's do not loose the actual track and tempo and it may become best serial ever . All depends upon the script  , tracks and characters who should not loose their original traits.

Also we should wish that unwanted characters who destroy the essence of a serial should not enter it. Actually I do not know whether it is correct to mention in in this forum or not but  I really thought Love ne mila di jodi(LNMDJ) was the best serial ever and I was glued to it. Then a popular character died and three unwanted characters entered because of which at least for me ,serial became unwatchable  .

I really want those characters should enter the serial who can join with the flow of serial perfectly and also the original feel and tempo of the serial should be maintained along with tight script . This will go a long way in establishing YPNHK a successful serial for a longer time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJtvrasika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top