Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Geee I toh always found arjun hot😍 not that I liked his character...but he was hot😳😳 Just didn't like his "angry" type looks😆 But sometimes the scenes with MP or something when he lowered his tone and showed his care for some reason...I really liked him then...

And ishaan toh is...😍😍😍 I dont know if I like Ishaan-Mahi or Mahi-Shiv though! 😆 Just started seeing it 1 month back...and they didn't show much of shiv...right now i dont want mahi to go with anyone! 😆🤣 She is perfect the way she is!😳😳 I love ishaan's character...but haven't felt towards ishaan-mahi...so I don't know about them as pair...but loveeeeeeee each and every character of mahi way...right now I am toh just loving mahi and his bro ki pair!☺️😳😍 They were soo awesome in that "letter/part-time job" episode!😳

Neways...am soo in the game...and here goes mine:

White for the perfect protagonist:

Anvesha Banerjee Ray!! I don't think I can give this one to anyone...its not only in remix...I would be talking this overall...she is the most perfect protagonist...especially since its soo imperfectly perfect!😳😳

Black for the intimidating antagonist

Aditya!! Nothing physical...but the way he just backstabbed and played with emotions...that was just...more than physical harm!

Yellow for the sunshine spreading comedian.

Soniaaaaaaaaa Rayyyyyyyyyyyyy anydayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!😳

Red for the hottest character

HOTTEST...HAS TO BE YUVRAJ DEV!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGG His curls...and whenever he is with his guitar...his serene look...and the way he is lost in musicccccccccc...omgggggggggg that time he looks soo hottttttttt and alsoooo sooo in peace and divine!😍 Love you forever psychoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!😳🤗

Blue for the most chilled out

Ashi anyday...I mean her character is the most chilled out one...she just rocks Remix...PERIOD.

Pink for the baby-cute face on television

Leo and Vrinda!😳😳😳

Green for the evergreen character

This one is hard...I will give this one to three characters...who would always remain evergreen for me:

Ashi
Yuvi
Sonia

😳

Orange for a bubbly character

Pri!😳😳 Sometimes I just feel like pulling her cheeks...she gets too cute sometimes...but then AY are sooo cute tooooooooooooo...I think i would give it to these three characters...for being just soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee!☺️😳😳 But then I will also give to Sonia and Leo!! Yaa these five characters!😳😳😳

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
naps i wish i can change orange ka color and label it NAPPY omggggggggggggggggggggggggg that color so BELONGS to u it DEFINES youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu☺️☺️☺️☺️..u paint my life prangeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee☺️..and range is a part of white light of sunnnnnnnnnn☺️

btw guys lets play dis game on US too like what color defines each one of ussssssssssssss out hereeeeeee?????????????

like NAPPPY...ORANGE.....PERIOD!

rest i wld think and come up wid☺️..lets play this oneeeeeeeeeee