Chellameh

* Chellameh March 2010 Archives

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kittykrishna thumbnail

Chellamey Updates,

3rd Mar 2010,Wednesday............

CM is shocked to hear Beachs dialogues. CM makes a sapatham that she will live without anybodys help and leaves from that place. She returns to Mamas house. Mama sits in the varanda. CM questions why Mama has told her that Beach has become a pasamalar Sivaji. Mama tells ''If I told you the truth, you would have bursted out. So,I didnt''.CM asks Mama ''Already he has scolded you and now its my turn''.Mama tells ''I tried to stop you, but you didnt listen to me. You thought your brother has changed into a good man and ran like Savitri.'' CM tells that she has no brother from now onwards. Mama tries to cool her. But, CM is very angry. She takes a gold chain from almirah and hands over to Mama. She tells her bring some money so that they can start a small tiffin hotel. Mama tells CM why she is in so hurry mood. CM says ''Naa romba kovathila irriken. Kovathila than vairagyam varum. If Kovam goes, ellame aaripoyidum. So, we should take immediate decission.'' Mama agrees and goes out to bring some money.

In Mental Vadas house, Kalaivaani sits on the cot and eating something. KD comes yelling to her. Kalai asks whats the reason. KD says ''CM has signed some blank papers and gave it to Pearl. Pearl might have written that Thalaiammas house(the house which they are living now) also belongs to them. So, we will be on Nadu road.'' Kalai explains that CM has no authority on this house since it is in the name of her mother Thalaiamma. Then, KD gives an idea to Kalai. He tells that they should start a Tempo business since CM hotel is not with them. Kalai says where is the money. KD tells that we can keep the House papers in the bank and take the loan. We can also lock the papers in the bank. Kalai tells that her 'brother Mental vada should agree for that. KD advises Kalai to ask her brother regarding this at a right time.

In Eli kuttys bedroom with Palli, Palli listens all the conversation happened btn KD and Kalaivaani. She comes and tells to Eli kutty. She tells Eli kutty to pirichufy the house into three parts so that they can go out and lead a separate life. (Adi paavi)Eli kutty is feared about Mental Vada. He tells palli that Vada may not agree for pirichufying the house. Palli tells that we have to something to get our share. Eli kutty tells that he will ask Vada when he is in good mood.

Mama is walking on the road with Money. Thavasi sees him from the car and gets down. He greets Mama. Mama is not interested to talk to him. TV asks why. Mama says that he is reason for all the problems. Because of him only Pearl came to take CM hotel.  TV says to Mama ''I told Pearl not to take the CM hotel since CM and Vada are working for the hotel for the past 12 years. I told not to involve in this matter. Believe me.'' Mama believes him and tells that CM is on nadu road since Mental vada sent her from the house. Mama also tells that CM is staying in his house and they would be starting a Tiffin hotel also. TV is very happy on hearing the news. He says in this heart ''Still more to happen to CM. Innu ethanayo kastangal varapovudu.''  Mama tells TV to come to his house and say some aradhal to CM. TV says he will come for sure. Mama leaves.

TV enters Beachs house. He calls Beach and tells that CM is on nadu road etc,,,,,, Beach is angry. He tells TV not to tell about CM anymore. TV also says that CM is going to start a new Tiffin hotel. Beach says let her do anything.But I dont care. Now, TV comes to the point. He says to the AV family members '' CM is already on the nadu road. Without anybodys support, she is going to start a tiffin hotel,Why you people closed the CM bhavan although you have rights on it?'' Beach tells that they dont know about Hotel business. TV tells that CM also doesnt know anything when she started CM bhavan. She was trained by me. Visalam informs that everybody from the hotel went away knowing that hotel doesnt belong to CM. TV hears all this and tells that he will bring the men to work in the hotel and the hotel should start as soon as possible. Beach gives some amount to TV and tells him to take care of the hotel. TV agrees. AV family members are all happy. Bell says that CM bhavan should become more famous than before. Beach says with a dejected tone '' Ok it will happen.''

Thodarum.......

Edited by kittykrishna - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Mama at temple, praying'and polam'He requested  God to help CM and let everyone come after her'At home, CM is waiting for mama with restless .he returns  to home with sad and tired. CM asked mama meet Beach? CM say beach sure will understand her'the reason why she slapped Pearl.. And beach wont angry at her'Mama lied that Beach understand her. CM was very happy and say she will meet Beach then will visit Pearl. Mama say its not right time to meet Pearl as she might angry with her. Cm agreed with that and say will meet beach at Construction  place. Mama try's to stop her but vein.
Beach arrived house and saw his inlaws  at vassal. Pearls mom start complaining CM and say pearl cant drink or eat now..(only with 1 slap????) Beach just listened to them.
CM at construction  place, asked Beach's staff to call him. Once the staff called beach he leaves from there without informing anyone anything.Pearl mom say she head the word sister while beach talking in phone. Say beach might reunite with Beach. Paerl conformed  it wont happened as they done moraipaadu and god will help them..
Beach saw CM and walks to towards her then turned  back'Bell was there also.(far from them) Cm say sorry for ignoring him at temple. CM say  as elder he undertsnd her..showing love when together this different but still have same feeling when they has problem only can happened between them. Cm say she was happy when mama  say beach forgive everything . Beach say mama  giving wrong information' he say he forget her and not forget everything.. Cm shocked to heard everything..Bell also shocked' CM recollect back the promised Beach made here. Beach asked what CM has done for him as brother.. Cm asked beach to kill her rather then  saying the mean word' Beach say CM is smart speaker..Beach  asked CM why hold solai's collar , slapped pearl and talked bad about his family' Cm asked Beach to check what they has done. Beach told CM if she didn't asked to help eli kutty he wont be  in jail..She didn't help when vadai say dad killed his mom. Cm say she helped her dad by request CBI to take over the case. Beach say  their relationship as ended forever. Cm say he can lead life with inlaws's family but not from her own  family. CM discuss about their relantionship'Beach asked Cm not to use his name anywhere and she wont be happy after what shw has done for his family. Beach asked CM to not meet him anymore CM say she wont and leave the place

daisy thinks beach still loves CM and try to help her. He want CM to stand on her leg and show the world how smart she is... He might want CM to happy as stupid Pearl has done moraipaadu..if their reunion might something bad will happened to CM😉😉
Edited by honeydaisy - 14 years ago
kittykrishna thumbnail

Chellamey Updates,

10th Mar 2010, Wednesday....

At Vadai's house, KDs house broker comes with a person to show the house. All the family members assemble. The person sees the house carefully. KD takes him to the top floor and explains that the house has garden view etc,,,, The person asks KD why they are selling the house. KD explains that they have some 7 or 8 buildings in this city and their whole family wants to settle in foreign. Thats why they are selling the house. Kalaivaani asks KD why he is telling the lies. KD tells that the house should be sold at any cost. Thats why he is telling lies and that toooo the person is tooo kelvi ketting person. KD asks the person finally whether he liked the house or not, he will purchase it or not. The person replies that he will, for sure purchase the house for One crore only as agreed before. Broker also says ok. The person informs them that registration should be done as soon as possible and leaves. KD and remaining members are very happy. Vadai is disappointed. Eli kutty notices this and asks his bro why he is sad. Vadai tells that they have undergone many obstacles to built the house. Thats why he is feeling very sad when the house is going into the hands of other persons. All the clan members leave from there. Vadai with a sogam face sits in the sofa.

Now, Coming to Our chellamma,

Abishek lightens the kundan and starts the canteen. Chellamma and Mama are elated. Vasu stands there. Abishek eats a small sweet and drops some money in the gallapetti and leaves from there. Students are waiting in the canteen. Mama advises servants to serve the food for everyone. Mama tells CM that she is the owner and she has to sit in the chair. CM first refuses and then sits in the chair. A happy BGM showing CM smiling. 😊😊😊. Food is served and everybody starts praising the recipies. One student says that sapadu is like Amma panna sapadu. One says that it is like Veettu sapadu. One by one starts praising the canteen sapadu. CM and Mama are toooooooo happy. Vasu eats the sapadu and tells that it is better to take parcel from here than cooking in home. He gives the money for which he had eaten. CM refuses to take and tells him that because of him they got the order. Mama also tells the same.

Outside the Canteen,
Two students who ate CM sapadu tells that Previous canteen sapadu is tooo worse. They start scolding the Previous Canteen Supplier(PCS). As they were chatting like this, the PCS(I dont know his name may be some sivasoolan like that....) comes to the studenst and warns them.  After that he enters the canteen. CM and Mama are somewhat surprised. CM says him to sit and have some food. PCS agrees and he is served. He eats and says food is good. But,why you people are giving this type of food to this students. Mama explains that everybody should be treated equally whether it is students or customers in big hotels. But, PCS starts talking negatively. He says ''I will also see how many days this canteen will run. One day or the other, a lizard or cockroach will fall into the sapadu and then you will know.'' CM gets furious. She warns him to get out from the canteen. She says that everybody should be served good food. PCS leaves from canteen. Outside the canteen, PCSs previous servants are waiting. PCS tells them to go to CM and ask for a job. Servants ask why. PCS says ''I will give two times the salary CM gives. You have to inform me what is going in the CM canteen. At correct time, I will do the needful to defame CM with your help''. (More and more probs for CM)

Abishek,his secretary and Vasu are going into the college. PCS arrives there and asks Abi why he has done like this. Abi informs that he had eaten his canteen food and thats why he has given it to CM. After some heated conversation btn them, Abi warns him and finally tells that the canteen is under the control of CM and leaves from there. PCS is angry and tells himself that he will show his real face.

(I remember Singaperumals starting episodes in Arasi. This PCS is doing really good. Nice voice also.Frightening.😲)

Thodarum........................

Our CM Radhika was felicitated by Womens Magazine on Womens day http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Radhika_inspiring_speech_36421.html
Check out the photos also.

Edited by kittykrishna - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Tuesday Mar 9th updates in brief

CM is given the canteen order .. she is happy

Bell sends divorce notice to Amudha.. Amudha reads it and faints .. All members in Sakkadai family (except Vadai)  advise her that she should have not left Bell and come.. Amudha is upset .. She replies to all that I have become a burden for you guys.. So you trying to chase me.. thanks for your advises .. all of you please get lost from here and leave me alone.. all leave except Vadai.. Amudha hugs her bro and cries.. She says one the day I came here they never bothered to advsie me to get back to Bell.. they hhapily welcomed me.. Now I have become a burden for them.. That day anni was there to support.. Today nobody is there for me.. Vadai says don't worry.. I will be there with you always..

Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail