GOTW: Lets get to know each other :) - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Purple and any shade of it....

What is your fav spot for Vacation ?

hey all....I'm 16 yrs old..........!! love to do lots of fun...! love n friendship mean the world 2 me..!! my fav fav fav ever show is YPNHK amd is all bcoz of Abeer-leher..!! sizzling chemistry..?

next person=YPNHK ki sabse extraordinary baat kya hai??

Its old world charm and ofcourse the chemistry between AbHer๐Ÿ˜Š
    Till date which has been ur most favourite episode or a particular scene in YPNHK?
till today, my most fav. scene in YPNHK is the dupatta ki mehek wala scene in which Abeer and leher comes closer for the first time ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you are to give one gift to Gaurav what would it that be?
Annie,
This would be difficult. But I would try to compile some good scenes from all of GK's shows and gift it to him. He can see how well he has progressed since he made his debut (in which serial?).. and also which areas he has to work on more...

What sort of music do you like? -Classical, film/light music, pop, rap, heavy metal, etc etc....

Except for heavy classical music i pretty much listen to all kinds of music.

What kind of books do you like to read Fiction/Non fiction ,romance horror,mystrey?
I guess I would prefer to read fiction, because I read lot of non-fiction anyway!

In fiction, I prefer romance, then mysteries. Don't like horror stories at all. I do like historical novels, like William Darlymple's White Mughals, that type.

Would you like to see Abeer and Leher marry first and then bring the families around, or would you prefer that they bring the families together first before they get married?

oh I'd definitely choose the latter Gaayu,I can't see them marry fisrt and then plan on bringing the families together...dont think they'd do that

I love raspberry cookies,whats your fav baked snack?

Hina
Apple pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie.....aawww... miss Thanksgiving so much๐Ÿ˜ญ

When should Abeer and Leher marry? Within a year (they will be 22) or wait a few more years? Is it good for a girl to be in love with a guy of same age? Her parents may want her to marry soon.

aww Gayi I love appleand pecan pie too !

and coming to your question ,I guess a good age to even think of marriage is about 21 and to get married by the time u've reached 23
any earlier than that doesnt seem appropriate,i know coz I learnt it the hard way ,got married way too early ,even when I had no pressure from my parents ...guess I was in a hurry ๐Ÿ˜‰
 and as for the the same age issue ,I think the guy sould be a little older than the girl ,about 2-3 yrs difference would work fine !

Hina