Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Hinduengg....I think the serial is set in today's time but the feel that is created is that of old times (25 yrs back)...to give a refreshing and simplistic look.
As for the mobile phones, I agree they do not show the extensive use of the mobiles... to stick to the simplicity aspect I guess.
Madhav could have called Rashmi instead of talking to her in person but that wouldn't be convincing I think and Madhav does try calling Rashmi, if I rem. right, but her phone is switched off.
I am totally enjoying the old world feel to the show, makes me so very nostalgic, especially today's episode of making gujiyas (hope I got that right) and prepping for holi made me travel down the memory lane....very touching, not to forget the heart-wrenching scenes between the lead pair.
Call me old-fashioned but constant use of mobiles and technology makes us miss the touch of true romance!😉
just my POV....
Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol.. no ways, would never think otherwise! Like you said .. its all in the interest of our fav show 😳 Moreover .. such discussions are always fun 😳  

As for Dheeraj Kumar's quote .. it could be 2 things.

1) The show is really set 25 years ago .. and the use of mobiles is a major blooper! 😆 

2) He meant to say the sets look like they are old .. like they usually are in smaller towns and cities. And moreso if the houses/haveli's are with them since generations.

Thats the only explanation I could think of 😆 Jokes apart .. I think the latter is more viable, simply coz the makers have taken great pains in showing things to be as authentic as possible. Moreover .. Abeer & Leher's characters look & act very today .. not like people were 25 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kimpan

@ Hinduengg....I think the serial is set in today's time but the feel that is created is that of old times (25 yrs back)...to give a refreshing and simplistic look.
As for the mobile phones, I agree they do not show the extensive use of the mobiles... to stick to the simplicity aspect I guess.
Madhav could have called Rashmi instead of talking to her in person but that wouldn't be convincing I think and Madhav does try calling Rashmi, if I rem. right, but her phone is switched off.
I am totally enjoying the old world feel to the show, makes me so very nostalgic, especially today's episode of making gujiyas (hope I got that right) and prepping for holi made me travel down the memory lane....very touching, not to forget the heart-wrenching scenes between the lead pair.
Call me old-fashioned but constant use of mobiles and technology makes us miss the touch of true romance!😉
just my POV....

@ bold - I soooo agree with that! The simplicity of the show adds to its charm .. and is what makes it different from the rest 😊 
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I liked how the CV's have presented this story so far.All the characters have been finely etched and we understand why a particular character reacts in a particular manner.
    Also loved how the progress of the AbHer relationship has been shown.The "haule haule"pace of the love story is believable and will just make this love story more memorable .
aish_punk thumbnail

nice dotw

i feel Gaurav n Yami are doing a fab job in their roles!

The show is based on old traditions..but they happen even today..n i hope AbHer fight against these wrong traditions and emerge winners..

their track is gonna be intresting as they gradually fall in love..