Deepika Episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Did anyone notice that the episode was kinda edited and cut short? I mean two, 1-hour episodes have been merged into one, 1 and a half hour program so I'm sure the producers (YRF) have cut the episodes short as it seemed like everything was moving too fast. I think that is the reason it seemed boring as the good parts have been chopped off. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same way as me?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepika Episode" in Lift Kara De forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Really havn't seen the spi yet, as in europe we're a little behind, but awww it's sad tht they have cut some of it off.

somone999

IF-Dazzler

somone999

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rachna C

Did anyone notice that the episode was kinda edited and cut short? I mean two, 1-hour episodes have been merged into one, 1 and a half hour program so I'm sure the producers (YRF) have cut the episodes short as it seemed like everything was moving too fast. I think that is the reason it seemed boring as the good parts have been chopped off. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same way as me?

interesting observation. maybe that could be the reason. because i myself felt that karan had not talked much with deepika if you compare it with the other episodes of Lift Kara De.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
agree with u it was less than 1hr 15 mins

Jessica4ever

Jessica4ever

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

well that could be one reason.. but the show used to drag a lot too, so now it's short and simply and they get straight to the point and show why they are their and how the fans are working to earn money. Its still a good show though, very different and sad as well.

IT HURTS SO MUCH BUT THIS SHOW HAS TAUGHT ME A LOT TO APPRECIATE WHAT I HAVE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT. IT IS REALLY TOUCHING BUT IN A WAY MAKING DIFFERENT IN OUR LIVES TOO :) GOOD JOBBBBBBBBBBBB LIFFFFF KARADE>>>>>>>>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Miya-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top