Pavitra Rishta

sharvani is disgusting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lornareddy

lornareddy

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
i can't believe this gal audacity she fiting for archu man come on gal you can't have two brothers thats disgusting that means she never love sachin since she want manav how can you fall in love twice anyway whatever manav doin for you is outa pityness and not love he will always love one person thats our sweet archu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sharvani is disgusting" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I agree nd disagree LOL .. well you can fall in love twice, bt not so soon ! I mean 1st Manav was lyk her bhai, she once called him dada; 2nd sachu has been dead only for 6 months; nd to top it of, she's pregnant with his child ( is the child really his ? ) .. so how on earth can she fall in love with a man who's lyk her brother, nd who is crazily in love with his wife, who happens to b her fiance's brother .. erkkkk disgusting ! Dead

Tulsey

IF-Dazzler

Tulsey

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I hope that the kid is born before the divorce.  Then what? 
  • what will Shravani do??
  • the kid will still be born out of wedlock??
  • now while she is walking with a big stomach (which sorry to say I have not seen any signs of pregnancy) are people not taking note of that and about her illicit relationship leading to pregnancy?  So what is this FACE SAVING for Shravani?
  • why should Manav marry her when the poor child will still be a named an illlegit child.  Manav was only marrying her to save her face and give identity to his brother's un born child.

This is a very stupid TRIANGLE and Shravani should get out of this especially when she can very well see the outcome or she is blind to all what is happening around her......

First of all, why get involved with a married man....period.  Yes when he is divorced, then there is no problem.  Manav can easily go to jail for his mother's deed.  HOW COME AJIT DID NOT NOTICE THIS?  There was another chance for Ajit to get Manav into trouble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
churali is just disgusting
initially i thot she agree to marry manav for the child now she is just getting into my nerves abt falling in love woth manav
ok savita is brainwashin her but hello where the hell are her brains man...cant she clearly see that ArMan r still in love

Tulsey

IF-Dazzler

Tulsey

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Actually, there is Shravani Hate Club opened in PR for our convenience.... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top