Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
nice update
loved it
cont sooon
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Before I begin - I would like to thank everyone who have appreciated by hard work I've put in this fan fiction. Many readers have question weather its PraSha aur Raunak-Prateeksha based on them. Right now I can say anything do plot in stored in my brainstorms so just have to read further on.

Thank you Once again.

😛

Saathi Tera Pyaar

Part 3

Adiraj parked outside Bhushan Mansion "aren't you coming inside? Raj" Suhani asked her husband who smiled at her "of course or else Bui smack me on the face by saying Adiraj beta, you can come over here to drop Suhani but don't have the time to meet your Bui. By god I won't be able to stand Bui's anger" Suhani just smiled at her husband.

Adiraj gets down first - opens the door for Suhani - helps her get down - afterwards carried Suhani's suit case inside the mansion.

Bui welcomed them with warm hug after seeking blessing from her.

Bui: Finally Bab-loo you got time to come down and see your Bui. (fake anger displayed on her face)

Adiraj: Bui kya hai... actually i've been busy with loads of work even just came drop Suhani cause I have a meeting to attend soon. With your blessing may I proceed?

Bui: God bless you.

Adiraj again seek blessing from Bui and Babuji afterwards kissed Suhani on her forehead "take care of yourself and if you need anything give me a call"

Suhani smiled: Raj don't worry now cause I am in good hands. Take care of yourself and best of luck.

Adiraj: Bye

Suhani: Bye

Bui took Suhani inside Gunjan's room (after the girls marriage they got separate rooms cause whenever they come down with their husbands they sort of need two rooms instead of sharing with one another in Morena)

Shashank extremely upset over why Prateeksha said "no" in accompanying him on overnight business trip tonight. After talking with Aziz Shashank stares at his refection inside swimming pool. "Prateeksha, I'm tried of running here and there in impressing u now day. Why is it so hard in accepting our love for each other? Before due my arrange marriage with Sumo, but now she's not between us - plus now Araina is supporting us than what's the problem?" Shashank had many question in his mind.

Suhani extremely hurt by Gunjan nature due her bro's silly reason. Suhani walked toward Gunjan - touched her shoulders "how are you?" Gunjan turns around "Suhani, why did Samrat do this to me?" Gunjan couldn't control herself and falls into Suhani's arm bursting into tears.

After returning from Araina's place, Prateeksha stood by window recalling each and every words of Shashank Sir (she heard while passing by swimming pool - afterwards she didn't have the courage to go inside the mansion and left without inquiring about Araina or her condition).

Prateeksha stared at the moon light "why did this happen to me? I can not bare the pain in Shashank Sir's eyes cause his pain is somewhere connected to my pain, but sometimes in life we don't get what we want. Phir bhi we feel each movements of the pain between us. Raunak cares so much for me and yet i've been unfair with him who stood by my side during my difficult moment in life, but still my heart cries for Shashank sir which can not happen now."

Bring-tring

Prateeksha's thoughts were broken by her cell phone ringing. Prateeksha picks up her phone "hello"

Voice: Hello Prateeksha its me Araina's father Vikram Rai

Prateeksha: Hello Uncle

Vikram: I now what I am gonna ask is unfair but can u please accompany Shashank on this meeting cause this meeting is valuable to us and without you we can proceed with the project. Please don't disappoint me.

Prateeksha: Uncle, if today I go on this meeting i'll loose everything I adore in my life.

Vikram: Please beta

Prateeksha: Sorry I can't cause if I go on this meeting everything i'll loose in my life. Please forgive me and once I am done with this project I am leaving your guys company. (Raunak comes inside their room)

Prateeksha disconnects the phone "what happened Papa" Araina asked her father.

Vikram: She disagreed

Araina was extremely anger after the amount of events unfolded in front of her lately today. "It's okay, Shashank will go on his own then"

Suhani finally clam down Gunjan after Nupur entered Gunjan's room.

Nupur: Gunjan everything will be fine. Believe me I feel like soon your problems will disappear.

Suhani: Nupur is right Bhabhi

Gunjan just smiled.

Mayank working through case file when he came across strange case where Mrs. Sharma filed property case against her relatives.

Mayank carefully read the details of the case "sounds interesting" bit his pen "Mrs. Sharma wants to build orphan house for homeless/orphan kids (who don't have nobody look after them), but her relatives are against it." Mayank continued reading further details and came to decision to meet Mrs. Sharma.

Raunak asked: Prateeksha, who were you talking with?

Prateeksha (tensed of fear): Araina's father cause they want me to accompany Shashank sir tonight on business trip, but I've told them clearly that I can not attend the meeting.

Raunak: But why?

Prateeksha: You know the reason why (gave me disappointed look)

Raunak took Prateeksha by her shoulders and made her sit down on the bed. Prateeksha just stared into his eyes "Prateeksha you are lucky to have a husband like Raunak who's always thinking about your needs of happiness and you can't even give him any happiness. Shame on you" (Prateeksha cursed herself while Raunak snapped his finger in front of her face)

Raunak: What are you thinking?

Prateeksha: Nothing. What were you saying?

Raunak: I was saying, you should accompany Shashank on this project cause you have worked on it. Plus I know you will be going as my wife and returning as my wife not Shashank's ex-girlfriend (Raunak lifts Prateeksha phone) now give them a call saying you are coming on the trip.

Prateeksha nod her head.

Shashank ready to leave from Araina's place when telephone rang. Shashank watched Vikram Uncle pick up the phone "alright. thrilled to know your problems have been solved" he carefully watched his uncle coming towards him with huge grin on his face "my boy you are lucky cause Prateeksha agreed to come on the business trip with you so go and pick her up"

Shashank had no way of expressing his excitement at the moment but controlled himself by saying "thank you uncle"

Shashank left with Araina smiling in the background "now Prateeksha gonna I can meet Raunak"

"According to the address I am at the right place" Adiraj confirmed himself before getting down from his car.

Another car parked behind Adiraj's car "hope I am at the right place" person inside the car confirmed himself before getting down from his car.

Adiraj rang the door bell.

Prateeksha got up to open the door when Raunak stopped her "you finish packing and i'll open the door"

Prateeksha just nod her head.

Adiraj waits patiently for the door to be opened and finally door open "I didn't recognized you" unsure Raunak asked.

Adiraj forward his hand (for shake): Hi my name is Adiraj, i'm here to meet Raunak Sharma regarding our new project.

Raunak (shook hands with Adiraj): Please come inside. Actually, it slipped out of my mind about our meeting. Please come inside.

Adiraj walked inside followed by another person "I am sorry but did not recognized you sir"

Voice: My name is Mayank Sharma lawyer of Mr. and Mrs. Das

Adiraj turned around hearing Mayank's voice "tum"

Mayank (smiled curved on his face): Raj? Tum? What are you doing here?

Adiraj: Down here for business meeting and you

Raunak watched the person who's here for business meeting chatting away with Mayank Sharma a lawyer. "Actually I am here to meet Mrs. Sharma regarding property issue with her relatives" only thing caught by his ears.

Raunak invited him inside "please have seat" both Mayank and Adiraj sat down on the sofa "I'll just be back within a moment"

Mayank-Adiraj: Take your time.

Raunak left. Both men engross into personal talking about their life and mostly bundle of joy coming to their lives soon, but also upset over Samrat and Gunjan personal problems going on between them. Suddenly Adiraj and Mayank phone rang together both of them picked up their phones and together they dropped their phone onto the ground of shock.

Mayank: Raj are you reacting over the same news I am?

Adiraj: Babuji

Mayank and Adiraj turned around by the voice behind them "kya hua Babuji ko? Mayu? Raj?" Prateeksha ran by their sides "what happened?"

Raunak watched how both Adiraj and Mayank put their hand on her shoulder saying "Babuji serious in the hospital"

Prateeksha extremely shocked "what? but how?"

"Because of Samrat" slipped out of Adiraj's mouth

"Samrat" Prateeksha repeated over them.

"Sorry Chashmes" footsteps are shown walking out of Bhushan mansion "but I don't have another option than breaking your heart today, but some day you will understand why I choose this path. Please forgive me Chashmes" Samrat's face shown looking behind him towards Bhushan mansion recalls his wonderful moments with his Chashmes.

After knowing about Babuji will Prateeksha choose Shashank over her responsibility? Why Samrat token the step of destroying his marriage with Gunjan?

sweetsonal156 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsomeeeeeeeeee ud dear
cont soon
n thnx 4 the pm
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesone yaar....
Please cont soon....
Cant wait.....