Sasural Genda Phool

lead of bengali version of Sasural genda phool (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I must say that even after watching OBS, for me personally , I feel that I am watching(SGP) a different serial, as Ragini , and Jay have played the same role soooo differently, and the credit not only goes to them but also to the director. There is no need to compare as both did equal justice for there viewer ship. Offcourse I would prefer SGP as I can understand every dialogue , every move , every action and I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE Ragini, even if she would do News Reading I would get hooked to it !!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobvedula_1--sree--lifeztufYusBee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lead of bengali version of Sasural genda phool (Page 5)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lifeztuf

Goldie

lifeztuf

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
As soon as I knew there is a bengali version, I watched a few episodes of OBS on Youtube, just being curious to know the future track. Initially ofcourse I felt that Ragini is more pretty than the bengali actress..Nevertheless, I was glued to OBS and slowly I started liking all the characters.  Although they were quite different from SGP's, I couldn't stop admiring their similarity to real life characters.  Thereafter, I've watched all the episodes till date..and I must say the bengali actress who plays Lolita has done a marvelous job..She is a superb actress.Clap

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Oh wow this is what they ultimately came to look like? LOL I'm having a hard time picturing Ishaan-Suhana/Jai-Ragini in this pose right now....

It's interesting in a way....the OBS Ishaan is more mature looking than the SGP Ishaan while Ragini looks more mature than Lolita in OBS...role reversal? lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1

veil_of_roses

IF-Dazzler

veil_of_roses

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
i love this couple....the chemistry is amazing....gal looks too preety..n guy mature...perfect jodi...no wonder they clicked so well in show..

melancholic

vedula_1

vedula_1

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh wow this is what they ultimately came to look like? LOL I'm having a hard time picturing Ishaan-Suhana/Jai-Ragini in this pose right now....

It's interesting in a way....the OBS Ishaan is more mature looking than the SGP Ishaan while Ragini looks more mature than Lolita in OBS...role reversal? lol

lol....role reversal...LOLLOLBig smile

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend

IF-Rockerz

mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
well just so you know, the lead guy in OBS is not the same anymore so they'll have to update the photos to show the current Ishaan with Lolita

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
She looks too cute yar..[:-)]

Shakila2244

Goldie

Shakila2244

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedula_1

Originally posted by nureat01

lol....role reversal...LOLLOLBig smile

can u tell me yea ishaan kya accident k bad k ishaan hai yea pehle k ishaan hai on OBS.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top