lead of bengali version of Sasural genda phool - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh wow this is what they ultimately came to look like? LOL I'm having a hard time picturing Ishaan-Suhana/Jai-Ragini in this pose right now....

It's interesting in a way....the OBS Ishaan is more mature looking than the SGP Ishaan while Ragini looks more mature than Lolita in OBS...role reversal? lol

i love this couple....the chemistry is amazing....gal looks too preety..n guy mature...perfect jodi...no wonder they clicked so well in show..
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh wow this is what they ultimately came to look like? LOL I'm having a hard time picturing Ishaan-Suhana/Jai-Ragini in this pose right now....

It's interesting in a way....the OBS Ishaan is more mature looking than the SGP Ishaan while Ragini looks more mature than Lolita in OBS...role reversal? lol

lol....role reversal...😆😆😃
well just so you know, the lead guy in OBS is not the same anymore so they'll have to update the photos to show the current Ishaan with Lolita
Originally posted by vedula_1

lol....role reversal...😆😆😃

can u tell me yea ishaan kya accident k bad k ishaan hai yea pehle k ishaan hai on OBS.

Originally posted by Shakila2244

can u tell me yea ishaan kya accident k bad k ishaan hai yea pehle k ishaan hai on OBS.

This is the accident ke pehle Ishaan...and this accident track was brought coz Rajdeep Gupta who earlier played Ishaan left the show due to some reasons..hence a new Ishaan was brought..
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

This is the accident ke pehle Ishaan...and this accident track was brought coz Rajdeep Gupta who earlier played Ishaan left the show due to some reasons..hence a new Ishaan was brought..

kya old ishaan firse ata hai yea new ishaan ko lekerhi sereal abhi tak chal rahi hai..............

@Shakila-There is nothing called as old Ishaan and new Ishaan...The charachter of Ishaan is same...Ishaan ko kuch nahin hua hai...The only difference is ek naya actor Ishaan ke role ko play kar raha hai...and most probably,I think this track wont be there in SGP untilll and unless jay leaves the show😆
this ishaan n lolitha looks more mature than humara ishaan suhaan....they looks in some 30s but humara wala looks like in 20s...

also if u chk star jalsa site u can find more pics...compared to them our ishaan suhaana is more cute....no only them \but all other characters are cute in SGP...😛
Edited by anamika_0 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anamika_0

this ishaan n lolitha looks more mature than humara ishaan suhaan....they looks in some 30s but humara wala looks like in 20s...

also if u chk star jalsa site u can find more pics...compared to them our ishaan suhaana is more cute....no only them \but all other characters are cute in SGP...😛

u r right jay n ragini looks really cute together.............😛