Sasural Genda Phool

lead of bengali version of Sasural genda phool (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Wow the girl is sooo beautiful!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lead of bengali version of Sasural genda phool (Page 4)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I have seen OBS , although no idea about Bengali , but belive me the expressions and the body language Lolita gave you dont need to understand the language, they have slightly changed Suhana,s character,  Lolita is very very demanding and more possesive over IShaan even way before realising or accepting his love, the way she screams " ISHAAAAN" is so cute which is after every two words!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesSmritiKathaYusBee

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I have seen OBS , although no idea about Bengali , but believe me the expressions and the body language Lolita gave you dont need to understand the language, they have slightly changed Suhana's character,  Lolita is very very demanding and more possesive over IShaan even way before realizing or accepting his love, the way she screams " ISHAAAAN" is so cute which is after every two words!!!

LOL true ... they seemed to have slightly changed the female character. Lolita seemed more petulant than Suhana, at least initially ... Ragini has a more casual approach to Suhana, which, I must admit, appealed to me more.

Red - 100% agree! LOL The way Lolita yells ISHAAAAN after every two words is verrrrrrry cute ...

YusBee

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
LOL somehow even though I hear so much about OBS, I don't feel like watching it....maybe cuz I think it will affect the way I view SGP and Ishaan-Suhana as I know them right now....plus as it is we all get so many hints about future tracks, watching the show might as well kill any little suspense that is leftLOL

But interesting to know that they've changed Lolita's character slightly in the hindi version of maybe it's just Ragini's interpretation of it as an actor that makes it so.

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
^ Even I haven't gone that far and watched it in its entirety .... LOL kuch to suspense rahe. Actually I just saw some clips here and there, and the character of Lolita seems slightly different than Suhana in approach. Just my observation ...

But you are right ... it may be Ragini's interpretation too, which makes it so :-)

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

^ Even I haven't gone that far and watched it in its entirety .... LOL kuch to suspense rahe. Actually I just saw some clips here and there, and the character of Lolita seems slightly different than Suhana in approach. Just my observation ...

But you are right ... it may be Ragini's interpretation too, which makes it so :-)

Yeah I know LadyM...you've told me before also that you've watched a few clips...I was just saying in general.

On another note, I like the name Suhana so much more than Lolita as well....so again I'll be more biased to SGPLOL

I deffo think Ragini has been a big part of what has made Suhana so no matter what the original character sketch was from the Bengali version.

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
they looks  good  too

LIKEDMG

IF-Rockerz

LIKEDMG

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I love this couple..rajdeep and Ritabhari just rocking..

U can catch rajdeep's photos of his orkut a/c...he is sooo cute...

here is ritabhari's...

She is 18 only...

cheers..njoy both..sgp and OBS...dont compare...as I luv OBS most..still I lk to watch SGP...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top