Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Wonderful Pictures

Tx dear..!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Invite people here.. Send PMs.. Call every premika back!
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Invite people here.. Send PMs.. Call every premika back!

Actually i really dunno where da prem deewani's r..๐Ÿ˜† bt i'm sure whoever will see this thread..will surelly join it..!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Faraan92 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wpCG1x4I-c[/YOUTUBE]
Faraan92 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VFx5SwXc-E[/YOUTUBE]
PreMukti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmmmmm our dashin UD/ Mukti's awesome Prem aka KArnvir Bohra.... He was like my breath when in KZK Prem Mukti track was airing ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I've never seen such a realistic chemistry on a telly couple,, not even on Maneet... Prem Mukti is an EPIC๐Ÿ˜ƒ But as always Ekta ruined their love story also which could have ended in a adorable way.. I still hate KZK cv's for that๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก And coming in to Karnvir again i've seen his recent picts and i saw him at Ashmit patel's B'day bash..And i don't know y but he has lost his attraction and has become very thin same as his wife TJ (I never liked tj personally)... He was very dashing, Stuning and very very outstanding when he was acting in KZK but now๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ wonder wtz wrong with him and now even he'z smoking i think.. Years before he was not a smoker he has said it clearly in an interview.. But seems things have changed a lot with this lovely actor but to the bad side..Itz simply sad to me as i used to love him so much and i really was amazed with his and Tina(Mukti's) friendship.. And i don't think his come back in movies is a good decision he'z belong to tv not to the big screen..  He really should make his come back to tv and if possible with Mukti aka Tina...Coz even after ages people still remindes Prem Mukti story line and still make videos on that couple๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ So what more can prove that Prem Mukti is a classic couple that cannot be ever forgotten ๐Ÿ‘
And anyways thanxx for his picts and wish to see him on tv screens back with Mukti aka Tina๐Ÿ‘ That's my only wish regarding Karnvir Bohra๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by PreMukti4eva - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
My 2 hotties hugging each other..โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Specially 4 premmukti4ever..๐Ÿ˜ณ