Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Kriti:Did you get SO back? If not you can whack your cable operator =))

Lennie:Not yet :(

Ramy:Hello :)
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shru finally got to see u   πŸ€— πŸ€— i saw the yeh dooriyan VM its awesome 😍 but i wanna longer version now!!!!! for the same song...plz plz jaldi banao.....

n now for the good now shru our STAR ONE is back.... πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ i asked my mom she told me all star channels are on air...yipee....m at off will reach home in half an hour...finally m so happy....
nyctophilia thumbnail
no need to whack him now πŸ˜† πŸ˜† star one is on air now..i hope ur SO is also on air...
nyctophilia thumbnail
dear plz check it once again..mite be aa gaya ho...
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol i just have to rely on YT..but good thing is that i can fastforward boring parts and rewind the good parts! lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyhow...what might happen today? will the truth about honeymoon letter be out today? or by tomorrow? i hope so
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Great you guys got it back, poor Shruti

This forum is full of KSG come back and Sue opposite him, still dont see the need for him back seeing as we kinda had a final last rites performed on him by Ridz

But if he is back, then i can see Sue being his doctor esp if he is still ill - thats the only explanation i see for having Armaan/Sue scenes
shruti thumbnail
Kriti:Thanks. Glad You liked itπŸ€—πŸ€—

All are complaining the same that VM was short. Hopefully will make long version soon :)

Just checked SO is back

I will be giving live updates today
nyctophilia thumbnail
thanks lennie...i think its a rumour lennie the cv's of DMG hvnt confirmed the news yet...so i think its false news...
nyctophilia thumbnail
hey welcome shru thats gr8....u also got SO back finally... πŸ₯³ haan haan plz this tym a longer version... 😍 😍
shruti thumbnail
Lennie I got SO back as well

I have added the promo's as well on main page and updated it with pics link. Just check and see if I left any link would add them :)

Lennie and Kriti:About Armaan coming back, that is still a mystery. I am not thinking about it.

Ramy:Probably he might find the letter today or by Fri.

Sid asks Ridz to go away from his life. Maybe she leaves the house and Sue asks Sid about here whereabouts. It would be revealed that the honeymoon package was a gift by her/gang or Shanky for the newly married couple. Sid would regret his behaviour and go to search Ridz and/or Sid would find the letter and remember how mean he was to Ridz and rush to find her.