Other Topics

VIVEL SUN KUDUMBAM VIRUTHUGAL 10 - winner list on pg 9 - Page 3

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: madumithas

Hey guys,,

I got a glimpse of this episode and the blouse was......well id rather not get there. Kasthuri...her real name is shanmathi is actually classmate of Brinda Das in school. They were my cousins seniors. I think she is trying to make a reentry into movies and apparently she has to create publicity by doing something out of place! She chose the blouse girls.....her tailors scissors were too big!

hi madhumitha... wat u said is a good info sharing with us... oh shanmathi is kasthuri's real name huh?? oh its good info from u dear tks... and brinda das is class mate of her wow...

and about her glamorous blouse its being a new topic next after mandira bedi's noodle strap blouse in her cricket commentary issue.. oh jus leave tat matter ya... its jus for the oomph factor of the show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nithyamkv

me too saw the show..

was wondering why nominations from serials which ended ages ago..

Nithya , these awards are for the year 2009 .. Whatever serials got aired on 2009 are eligible for this award , i guess ...

Nominations for villain from anandhma ??? ( anandham mudunju, kalynam mudinju ipo idhayam endra padavithi oddindu irukku..)

This week for Hero & Villi's ...

Guess who's first nominee for Hero ???

Oh my God , it's

1. Ram from Kasthuri 🤢🤢🤢

2. Sakshi siva - (for Kalyanam ???)

3. Selva Kannan from Thangam

4. Sanjiv - Thirumathi Selvam

Villi

1. Kaveri - Ilavanji from Thangam

2. Brintha Das - (for Anandham??)

3. Ragavi - Jeyanthi from Thirumathi Selvam

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Laksh, for the info!  Ram for his role in Kasthuri?  You must be joking!  Of course, I don't watch that serial any more, but is it possible for such a rogue to change?  In real life, I seriously doubt it, so it could only happen in TV serials.  He murdered one wife, married a woman while married to another, and was ready to marry the new Kasthuri without telling her about his ex-wives! 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Laksh sis ..u forgot Muthuazhagi aka Malavika for Chellame😛 Like you said...the awards for are for the year 2009 - thats why they went with the shows ended shows like Sivasakthi...Kolangal, Anandham😛

I felt SS should not have been nominated for Sivasakthi..he was not the hero there😕 Maybe for Kalyanam or Anandham....or choosed other heroes like Deepak or Shree kumar😉 Regs the villi..man...I do like Abhi, Ila and Muthu...donno whom to vote😆😆 

anyway my votes

...best hero is no doubt Selvam - he has done full justifice for his role on TMS, he deserve it👏 if not..i will be shocked.

Villi - Ilavanji -  I think i will go for Ila..she is funny,  get on my nerves and at times crazy lady 😆..kudos for kaveri for doing justify for her role😛
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Mels.  I forgot about him.  This shows Arase was not worth remembering, though he was.

Could not believe Ram for the hero role!

I will go for Illa - like you said Meli, she irritating and funny at the same time.
eljay thumbnail
I am wondering why SS was not nominated for his role in Anandham.  I guess my vote will be for Selvam/Sanjeev.
migan thumbnail
My votes are for

Selvam - Sanjiv - TMS

Abhirami - Brinda das - Anandam

I do like Ila and her facial expressions are very nice too . but some reason Abhirami beat her - may be because she acted longer.

None of the nominations are good or suitable for hero other than Selvam. Apart from Sanjiv I like Selva Kannan. But he didn't act longer or didn't do much of heroism.  may be second place for him. He talks with Malayalam accent. May be he is a malayalam actor?

Ram - a hero???? (I haven't watched Kasturi in ages - may be he changed????)

For some reason I like actors talking with their own voice - Sakshi Shiva voice was too off from screen voice.

Finally Kasturi's costume "unbelievable". Horrible. Last Weeks's blouse was much better than this week's dress or whatever you call it. Even she is very uncomfortable. So Yuck showing most of her tummy. 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
👎🏼

migan thumbnail
One additional thing I noticed - They only picked up evening serials so far. None of the actors have been picked from the morning shows. I was hoping to see some from Uravugal or Thirppavai. Well megaserials are only in evening may be.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thats so true Migan, none of the morning shows are nominated....but on the title song..we do see those stars from morning and evening.

No comments about Kasturis costumes😆😆 They simply need a new costume stylist..I dont mind gettting that job😎 cause namma stars badly need a new warderobe😆😆 ( no offense meant😳)

SK aka KK is a mallu star...whats why the aksent😉
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Still more categories are there naa .. Who knows ppl from morning serials might be a nominee in those 😕 ...