Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

How do we get heard by YPNHK CVs?

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hi all,
Just read on tellybuzz about a show on Star One wrapping up some negative track because viewers didn't like it and let their views be known to the channel and production house.

I was wondering- is there a way we can let Colors channel and Creative Eye productions know that most viewers feel the Shuklain track should be wrapped up, and focus back on Abeer-Leher love story? Can IF help us in that? If we make our views known, may be Shuklain will be packed off from Bajpayi house soon?LOL

Looks like CVs are paying attention to what the audience is saying, because the competition is now stiff. The old days when saas-bahu shows ran for years on end is over. Rajan Shahi said in a recent interview on IF that he accepts that the audience has rejected the negative track in Bidaai and is going to change the story (have never watched that show so don't know what he is talking about but anyway...)

So before YPNHK becomes a story about Shuklain and MadhavLOL, let's get ourselves heard! What do you all say?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.kimpan.bohemian.hinzMariQuestFilmsEksie

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Gaayu .. Thats a great idea! Big smile 

Here is the link to Creative Eye's numbers. Maybe we could start from here. We could also mail Colors TV.

Am in a rush .. will come back and post the other link.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.MariQuestFilms

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for that Eks!Smile

madhu. Senior Member
madhu.
madhu.

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika_kp

Great Idea, Tvrasika.  We should certainly do that.

May be we cld also use this platform to urge them to promote the show a little more aggresively and have the repeats telecast at a time when there is greater chance of garnering higher visibility/eyeballs.

Also, somehow we need to encourage the LNMDJ fans to give this show a chance and watch it. I think, out of loyalty to Prida some of them have decided to shun this show, which is quite unfortunate.
Well I think it's great idea too! We must we must do it! Smile

@Yashika - I agree with u! I don't understand why some LNMDJ fans don't like GK as Abeer. No ofence to any fans. I mean If they really like GK, they should accept him in any role! Smile

I think the show should move own from the marriage and forcus on some thing else. CV drag one scene way too much. Last week we only got see them forcus on one scene, which was very boring.
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hey all .. Here are the contact details for Colors TV ..

They have a Feedback form .. as well as a Contact Us form/page. We could use both Smile 

We need to do both .. send them our appreciation for the show, its characters and actors. And also mention that we liked the whole M-R marriage track .. but upto a point, after which we felt it got stretched.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaMariQuestFilms

thesemoments IF-Rockerz
thesemoments
thesemoments

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I think now they're gonna end this track soon. Atleast I hope they do. This show has been focusing on Shuklain and wedding stuff. We want an AbHer love track now.
thesemoments IF-Rockerz
thesemoments
thesemoments

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Creative Eye's website is def not updated

here's their e-mail

contact@creativeeye.com
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anza-

I think now they're gonna end this track soon. Atleast I hope they do. This show has been focusing on Shuklain and wedding stuff. We want an AbHer love track now.

Anza .. you're right. Even an article mentioned that the Madhav-Rashmi track was getting over that week (Friday) .. and with the wedding called off, I'm sure for sometime atleast even Shuklaain will be out of the picture. Guess this week they will start concentrating on the progress in AbHer's relationship Smile 

Go to top