Introduce yourselves here ONLY! *VB note*pg 14! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Name: Hasini

Other sections you visit:Bhaskar Bharti,Bidaai,DMG,Pavitra rishta

Whats attracting you to the show:Ofourse ragini.... i love her......  our shona.....
and the storyline is soo lovely.....
Edited by bubblygal1711 - 14 years ago
Pen Name:Eleniel

Other sections you visit:PKB, Bhaskar Bharti, Prithviraj Chauhan, Dharamveer and now adays Bidaai too

What's attracting you to the show:Well basically Ragini Khanna and the concept too b/c it is a comedy serial and i am craving for a comedy serial like BB which freshes me up at the end of the day. I hope that it doesnt turn it into a regular serial like they do with other serials. I hope it stays comedy till the end......
Edited by eleniel83 - 14 years ago

Hi guys

Name:Deepthi
Other sections you visit: Yeh Ristha,Dil mil gaye,Bidaai and others as a silent member.
What's attracting you to the show: Ragini of course and everything abt it.promos look so promising. And i am looking forward for jay and ragini's jodi too.i think they make a very cute pair.😳
Name: Vedika

Other sections you visit: Bhaskar bharti, kis desh, dill mill gaye, miley jab hum tum
What's attracting you to the show:  Ragini khanna. Loved her a tonne in BB looking foreward to see her.
name: sadaf
other section u will find me: BB forums, Kya dil mein hai, Bandini, Banoo mein teri dulhan, Do hanso ka joda!!
what attracted me into watching sasural genda phool: the promos and plus ragini is fantastic actress she is rocking!! beside that i think the cast is very good aswell!!
Name:Bulbul
Other Forums I visit-Kis Desh,MJHT,Mahi Way
Whats attracting to the show-it was first of all Ragini ...after BB I was waiting to see her in any new show..then I liked the concept of adjusting in a joint family..
Hey this is Priyadarshini Basu...you can call me Priyo

The forums which I visit are kdmhmd, dmg,mjht and some random forums for reading updates...

I am gonna watch it just because I am an addict to the bengali Version ' Ogo Bodhu Shundori' I want to see the madness of Lolita/ Suhana once more!
                                                            Hi ppl..

Name:-Shounak

Other forums i visit:-Music ka mahamuqqabla,mahi way,BB,rishta.com n of course SASURAL GENDA PHOOL

What is attracting me into the show:-RAGINI KHANNA n another marvelous master-piece by my fav director Ravi Ojha

Hey peeps lol :P

Name: Sumaiya

Other sections you visit: Dil Mil Gaye

What's attracting you to the show: Ragini!!! and the fact that show seems to be light!!

Name: Alpha

Other sections you visit: KDMHMD, DMG, MJHT, PKB, Mahi Way, Rishta.com

What's attracting you to the show: Ragini, Concept & Promos.

=)