Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

SUJAL KASHISH SUCKSSSSSS ( PATHETIC) (Page 2)

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
we all know that sujal is the best ..so dont dare to talk against him Angry

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Yea I also request for the moderators to close this particular topic because as Megha said it's just to cause pointless arguments about opinionated views. Unbiased and Thoughtful critiquing is one matter but utterly discrediting the characters especially the two lead ones seems to me just to cause troubleAngry
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

i agree , stop it .

we all are here to discuss and get together infact have good time

this baseless arguments will lead us nowhere and we will lose the charm.

somebody started this and we all are expressing concerns and he is enjoying

anyways

take care

sheetaldev Newbie
sheetaldev
sheetaldev

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

yeah!!!!

they are suck...boring couple...no chemistry!

salma Senior Member
salma
salma

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

This person has no right to offend anyone. Sujal and kashish are acting according to their script. We should concentrate on their acting skills more than the storyline. If u think the story lines boring then u should not watch this serial and do no express ur views here. here we all like to hear positive things and not alot of crap. Watch the serial u prefer.

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
People who are against sujal and kashish and think they are this and that can leave this forum and if you have a negative comment against them however only cum because you like some other character from the soap then plz keep ur rude comments and opionions to urself as majority of people here love sujal and kashish and are fans of the couple this is utterly and out of order, i again think mods should close this topic its nonsense and i am 100% sure more 99% people on this forum will get annoyed by the comments sum people are making regards to sujal and kashish, i sure u dont lyk them but others do and the others who lyk them dont say rude things about actors you guys are fans of so think before writing! (those know who i am talking about not taking any names as it would rude to point)!

Edited by Megha_Desai - 02 February 2005 at 4:36pm
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Can I make a suggestion to all forum members.
Its obvious that this topic has been posted only to irritate the loyal fans of sujal and kashish and provoke reactions from all. 
Whenever such mischevious posts are posted with an intention to provoke, why cant the forum members just ignore it.  Do not reply to such posts at all. There can be no more adverse reaction than completely ignoring the post.  There is nothing that the person who puts such posts can do in the absence of a reply.  This can hold good not just for this post for all similar posts which may come up later as well.
If the moderators remove the post, it gives someone a chance to say that they were not allowed to freely express their views.  This way, their views are aired, yet it does not affect anyone. 
I agree, it is difficult not to react at all, but can we not excersice restraint just once and see what happens. 

Edited by greatmaratha - 02 February 2005 at 8:31pm
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

I would request the forum moderators to close this topic. Some real bad language are being used in the topic. Also all the members of KTH forum please refrain from replying to this topic or any such topic when they come to the forum. These are given just to irritate us so it's better not to get into their trap.

Choco and HUMM please close the topic.................

Go to top