Chat Clubs

~**~ WeLcOmE 2 mY aDvIcE cLuB~**~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 88

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
ok... so here comes the arbitrator... Wink

@missinguonly:
i am glad that you didn't mind aa035013 indicating that you are not the first one to come up with this topic... but i, personally feel that you mustn't let people decide whether the topic you open should be closed... we surely have problems to overcome everyday and for that some of us do require help, too. So, I'm sure... that only one person cannot be consulted or that one particular person may not be able to resolve all the problems, too... however, if you were inspired by anyone before you got the idea to open up an advice-giving topic, you may credit them.... Smile

@
aa035013:
since you say that many people have come up with advice columns, then you cannot surely be definite that mehr decided to open this topic only after going through your friend's topic/siggy... it may have been anyone... also, i think, that no one really can come up with an adice column these days.... coz, we all are familiar with such a thing, it only takes inspiration and courage to further such columns....

all in all, guys, we wanna have fun on this forum, so in order to achieve that, we mustn't push limits... if , however, someone claims that the topic opened by their friend is original, it may be solely coz s/he hasn't come across it before.... plus, on the other hand, if someone, knowing that s/he was inspired by another person on I-F, opens up a similar thread,  the former must credit the latter with utmost honesty....

above all, we must have faith in each other and exercise the power to speak/convey the truth....

PS: no offense intended....
Smile

Edited by chip86 - 09 March 2010 at 3:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonlyAnjalii...xXxasmaanixx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~**~ WeLcOmE 2 mY aDvIcE cLuB~**~ (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missinguonly

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

aww congratz mehr 4 the advice club...great idea =)

thank you anjali koi advice nahi mila tha to tumse poochoongiROFL
hahah teek hai...main zaroor help karoogi LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonly

missinguonly

IF-Sizzlerz

missinguonly

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
thanks chip=)

chip.

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

@Mehr

Thanks for standing up for me. That really meant alot to me. I really really appreciate that. But you shouldn't close this topic over one little arguement. I mean we have so many topics that go on for pages and pages because of these silly fights before they get closed. And besides, you're topic will benefit so many people here on the forum. Please don't close it.

@aa035013

I am extremely sorry if you thought that. But the truth is that I have truly never come across an advice club before. If your friend did open it as well, then great! We have two people to whom we can get advices from. But you can't really say that Mehr stole this idea from your friend because you don't know if that is true. We don't go around and visit every single topic in this forum. It's possible that there are other people other than your friend who has an advice club. Infact we have a help desk in every section of this forum. Will you say that they all cheated off of each other too? I'm sorry if I offended you, but all I'm trying to say is that you can't blame someone about something without knowing all the facts first.

@chip86

Thank you for solving the conflict between us three. I really appreciate it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.missinguonly

Broken_Heart72

Broken_Heart72

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
no more comments from me

chip.missinguonly

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@Durga A.: hey, no problem, buddy.... i only penned down my thoughts.... and i see you agree on that, too... Smile

@aa035013: so i guess no more hard feelings, yeah? Ermm

missinguonly

missinguonly

IF-Sizzlerz

missinguonly

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
@durga: thanks and u welcome also i stand for truth i mean no one can say anything to my friends front of my face.... and yeah that is what i m saying that we have so many siggies shop it doesnt mean that we copied from each other... i totally agree with u... thanks for helping thou=)

@chip: everyone will agree with you, because ur right.... and ur not taking our side becuz ur our friend.... we all are taking the side of truth.... so thanks for solving this problem:D

@aa035013: m sorry about whatever had done happened i got mad when my friend goes against me that's all so m sorry:)

hugs to all of you Hug Hug Hug

chip.

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Np Mehr.
Now let's just drop this topic so that you can actually start helping people out. Smile

chip.missinguonly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top