Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

GAURIHITEN(NandiniKaran)R THE BESTTTTTTTT (Page 5)

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAJIIVKAPOOR

HEY JASMINE NO ONE IS FIGHTTING SO Y R U GETTING WORKED UP  ?MEGHNA APOALOGISED AND I SAID  OK NO HARD FEELINGS !!!!!! AND WE R NOT ABUSING ANY 1 WE LOVE A COUPLE SO WE R TALKING ABOUT THEM ! SIMPLE IF SOME ONE HAS A PROBLEM THEY CAN LEAVE THIS FORUM !!!!!!!
Originally posted by jazmine

im gonna blow up by saying this over n over again. i think dat no one read my lecture on page 3 of this topic. guess i have to repeat it. DONT TAKE THINGS IN SERIOUSLY AND THINK BEFORE U WRITE OR POST!!!!!!! i and Megha sumhow ended it but look at it now, some gudie gud newbie or member started da argument again!!!!!!!!!im sick and tired of this.
hey Mr, y would i have a prob n y should i leave da forum????? n i sed all those stuff coz i didnt get da way of wot u meant it to be.i dont know wots happenin ere.one thing for sure i aint leaving this forum for sure. now i aint havin any more arguments after this post of mine regarding of wot i sed. u lot betsa get that.

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
now im gonna keep my mouth shut unless all worsens.
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Thnks jazmine for supporting everything went well you ended it and i did after and appologised there was no point of mr rajiv coming and saying all this it just heated the arguement again i am not going to reply to this post again i just wanted to be freinds with everyone and forget the whole thing! but i gusse it couldnt work cause of some1!
RAJIIVKAPOOR Newbie
RAJIIVKAPOOR
RAJIIVKAPOOR

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

HEY JASMINE .

OPPS GIRL U TOOK IT IN A WRONG MANNER , I DIDNOT TELL U TO LEAVE , I JUST MENT THAT THIS FORUM IF FOR GHT FANS WHO LOVE THEM  AND  CAN OPENLY TALK ABOUT THEM AND IF SOME ONE  IS NOT LIKING IT THEY SHOULD NOT COME HERE . THATS IT SORRY GIRL DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND U !

RAJIIVKAPOOR Newbie
RAJIIVKAPOOR
RAJIIVKAPOOR

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
HEY MEGHA . LOOK  LIKE I SAID  NO HARD FEELINGS SO  I MEAN THAT, SORRY, I AM NOT ARGUING WITH U OR ANY ONE .

Go to top