Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

GAURIHITEN(NandiniKaran)R THE BESTTTTTTTT (Page 3)

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Ok, i dont want to get into a silly arguement so all i want to say is u like guari and hiten fair enough keep likeing them i was expressing my views i wont comment in this post anymore i knw this will cause  a major arguement!

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
ok..weird but ok.. hiten and gauri look like any other couple seen on t.v they're not even that good looking..  i dun c whass so good bout them n why ppl luv em so much
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hey people calm down boys and girls.as far as i know i like both the couples. I think that by taking others comments seriously wont do us good coz it wastes our time and energy. Hey its happened with me, yes-sir-e(LOL) U guys mite think , who is she to butt in like that n tell others wot to do. u mite agree to this qoute but rite now u guys have been doing that. Honestly its not good for ur health to take such things like this seriously, i took so many things in seriously which made me lose my temper and i was bad-tempered for a whole week and the week after i became all weak, u know u shiver a lot n u start seeing blurry stuff and bcoz of that i needed to c da doctor n he told me to get a blood test done n when the report of the test came he said that i would have to stay in da hospital for a couple of days. n after i got over the thinghe said that it happened bcoz of being too much nervous, n he told me not to get tensed abt any chats or anyone talking behind my back. so plzz people take one thing in ur brains , dont waste ur energy by these topics n by me meaning wasting ur energy is for get angry n stuff.so one main thing is to control ur temper and dont take things in seriously. oh n people who will say something against me....... i wanna say that ***BEFORE YOU SAY/WRITE/POST ANYTHING BE SURE ABT WHAT YOU WRITE AND THINK TWICE ABT IT BEFORE POSTING IT JUST INCASE ITS A POST WHICH MITE CREATE AN ARGUMENT.***
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

I agree to you jazmine and u are qutie funnyLOL!

Well by this post i have learnt one lesson NEVER TO REPLY TO ANY POSTS IN WHICH I THINK MIGHT CAUSE ARGUEMENTS  so i am very sorry to anyone whoever's feelings i hurt i wasnt doing it on purpose but i gusse i should of not wrote anything to these kinds of posts which create arugements over whose the best and also since there are soooo many gh fans here so i am sorry and i will not express my feelings about g and h again if people get hurt by it i didnt mean to get anyone angry i am not that sort of a person i feel guilty when others get angry becoz of me, i like people loving me and i wana love others and make freinds that all i do i dont create such fusses and arguments, comon everyone we all are freinds here in this forum and this forum is made to make freinds now lets forget about these silly good for nothing arguements and start dicussing KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI what sayBig smile?

Edited by Megha_Desai - 03 February 2005 at 3:18pm
sheetaldev Newbie
sheetaldev
sheetaldev

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

karan nandini/hiten gauri the best awesome,amazing couple on whole indian tv and whole world....They rulez!

RAJIIVKAPOOR Newbie
RAJIIVKAPOOR
RAJIIVKAPOOR

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

GUYS I AGREE WITH U  GAURIHITEN ARE THE MOST  CUTE AND BEST LOOKING COUPLE ON SCREEN AND OFF SCREEN . I MET THEM 2 MNTHS BACK IN MUMBAI GAURI IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL AN ANGEL WHILE HITEN IS VERY HANDSOME ,GAURI IS SHY BUT HAS A CUTE SMILING FACE WHILE HITEN IS  MORE TALKATIVE HE SEEMS TO BE VERY NAUGHTY ALSO ! THEY LOOKED SOOOOOOOO CUTE , INFACT I WENT TO THE EXTENT OF TELLING THEM THAT THEY ARE THE MOST CUTE AND HOTTEST COUPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN , AND EVER SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE NOT MISS A SINGLE EPI OF KYUNKI AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH NANDINIKARAN . AMAZING ON SCREEN N OFF SCREEN COUPLE

RAJIIV

RAJIIVKAPOOR Newbie
RAJIIVKAPOOR
RAJIIVKAPOOR

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megha_Desai

megha desai , ya u r right there must be millions of gaurihiten's fan and that obvious if u say some thing they will reply u back in  yr own language na , but  the best thing is  if u donot like some thing  u should not express yr feelings where u will find their lovers , an argument will definately start. its the same thing taste of yr own medicine ! so please its simple dont be a part of place where u end up hurting people's feeling , and ofcurz we are here to make frds ,  neeways all ght lovers  keep watching kyunki !and ya not tomiss gh's sony serial also !

ght rulez !!!!!!!!

I agree to you jazmine and u are qutie funnyLOL!

Well by this post i have learnt one lesson NEVER TO REPLY TO ANY POSTS IN WHICH I THINK MIGHT CAUSE ARGUEMENTS  so i am very sorry to anyone whoever's feelings i hurt i wasnt doing it on purpose but i gusse i should of not wrote anything to these kinds of posts which create arugements over whose the best and also since there are soooo many gh fans here so i am sorry and i will not express my feelings about g and h again if people get hurt by it i didnt mean to get anyone angry i am not that sort of a person i feel guilty when others get angry becoz of me, i like people loving me and i wana love others and make freinds that all i do i dont create such fusses and arguments, comon everyone we all are freinds here in this forum and this forum is made to make freinds now lets forget about these silly good for nothing arguements and start dicussing KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI what sayBig smile?

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I knw rajiv i just said that! and i apologised twice!!!!!!!!

Go to top