Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetaldev thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

karan nandini/hiten gauri the best awesome,amazing couple on whole indian tv and whole world....They rulez!

RAJIIVKAPOOR thumbnail

GUYS I AGREE WITH U  GAURIHITEN ARE THE MOST  CUTE AND BEST LOOKING COUPLE ON SCREEN AND OFF SCREEN . I MET THEM 2 MNTHS BACK IN MUMBAI GAURI IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL AN ANGEL WHILE HITEN IS VERY HANDSOME ,GAURI IS SHY BUT HAS A CUTE SMILING FACE WHILE HITEN IS  MORE TALKATIVE HE SEEMS TO BE VERY NAUGHTY ALSO ! THEY LOOKED SOOOOOOOO CUTE , INFACT I WENT TO THE EXTENT OF TELLING THEM THAT THEY ARE THE MOST CUTE AND HOTTEST COUPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN , AND EVER SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE NOT MISS A SINGLE EPI OF KYUNKI AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH NANDINIKARAN . AMAZING ON SCREEN N OFF SCREEN COUPLE

RAJIIV

RAJIIVKAPOOR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megha_Desai

megha desai , ya u r right there must be millions of gaurihiten's fan and that obvious if u say some thing they will reply u back in  yr own language na , but  the best thing is  if u donot like some thing  u should not express yr feelings where u will find their lovers , an argument will definately start. its the same thing taste of yr own medicine ! so please its simple dont be a part of place where u end up hurting people's feeling , and ofcurz we are here to make frds ,  neeways all ght lovers  keep watching kyunki !and ya not tomiss gh's sony serial also !

ght rulez !!!!!!!!

I agree to you jazmine and u are qutie funny😆!

Well by this post i have learnt one lesson NEVER TO REPLY TO ANY POSTS IN WHICH I THINK MIGHT CAUSE ARGUEMENTS  so i am very sorry to anyone whoever's feelings i hurt i wasnt doing it on purpose but i gusse i should of not wrote anything to these kinds of posts which create arugements over whose the best and also since there are soooo many gh fans here so i am sorry and i will not express my feelings about g and h again if people get hurt by it i didnt mean to get anyone angry i am not that sort of a person i feel guilty when others get angry becoz of me, i like people loving me and i wana love others and make freinds that all i do i dont create such fusses and arguments, comon everyone we all are freinds here in this forum and this forum is made to make freinds now lets forget about these silly good for nothing arguements and start dicussing KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI what say😃?

*Meg_d* thumbnail
I knw rajiv i just said that! and i apologised twice!!!!!!!!
RAJIIVKAPOOR thumbnail
DEAR PREITY IF U DONT KNOW ABOUT OSME THING ITS BETTER TO KEEP QUIET ! AS FOR MILLION OF GHT LOVERS WELL THEY ARE A PHENOMENAL COUPLE ! THEY SIMPLY ARE THE BEST .

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

ok..weird but ok.. hiten and gauri look like any other couple seen on t.v they're not even that good looking..  i dun c whass so good bout them n why ppl luv em so much

RAJIIVKAPOOR thumbnail
ONE MORE THING FOR 'GAURIHITEN'S' FANS AND LOVERS MID-DAY NEWSPAPER(A NEWSPAPER OF MUMBAI )  HAS GIVEN 'GAURIHITEN' THE TITLE OF SHAHRUKH /KAJOL OF INDIAN TV ! WHICH FOR SURE THEY ARE !!!!!!!!
RAJIIVKAPOOR thumbnail

ITS OK MEGNA  NO HARD FEELINGS😊

GHT RULEZZZZ!!!!

Originally posted by: Megha_Desai

I knw rajiv i just said that! and i apologised twice!!!!!!!!

jazmine thumbnail
im gonna blow up by saying this over n over again. i think dat no one read my lecture on page 3 of this topic. guess i have to repeat it. DONT TAKE THINGS IN SERIOUSLY AND THINK BEFORE U WRITE OR POST!!!!!!! i and Megha sumhow ended it but look at it now, some gudie gud newbie or member started da argument again!!!!!!!!!im sick and tired of this. Edited by jazmine - 19 years ago
jazmine thumbnail
Plz do read my post which is on page 3 on this topic, which was my first reply in this topic. u mite c dat its dead serious.
RAJIIVKAPOOR thumbnail
HEY JASMINE NO ONE IS FIGHTTING SO Y R U GETTING WORKED UP  ?MEGHNA APOALOGISED AND I SAID  OK NO HARD FEELINGS !!!!!! AND WE R NOT ABUSING ANY 1 WE LOVE A COUPLE SO WE R TALKING ABOUT THEM ! SIMPLE IF SOME ONE HAS A PROBLEM THEY CAN LEAVE THIS FORUM !!!!!!!

Originally posted by: jazmine

im gonna blow up by saying this over n over again. i think dat no one read my lecture on page 3 of this topic. guess i have to repeat it. DONT TAKE THINGS IN SERIOUSLY AND THINK BEFORE U WRITE OR POST!!!!!!! i and Megha sumhow ended it but look at it now, some gudie gud newbie or member started da argument again!!!!!!!!!im sick and tired of this.