Posted: 14 years ago
Dear friends,

Can you please suggest me some love, romantic and humourous books like 2 states, anything for you ma'am, etc.

I'll be grateful if you help me with this..

Thanks... And hope someone would help!

u cud try Almost Single by Advaita Kala, and Trust Me by Rajashree
@diya_1987
I personally loved almost single, it was recommeneded to me y another reader in a bookshop, and now i keep searching for her. LOL

@topic
Hmmm, you ca try the shopohaloic series, or even readnicholas sparks novels if you are intrested in romance. Then you can go for Where Rainbows End by cecilia ahren (the whole book is written in the medium of IM's, letters, emails, postcards etc. ). or you can go for meg cabot books.

Hmmm, if you want anything more, you can PM me. Hope that helped.
yup Almost Single is a very nice read 😊
hey
I have just started a new book called those small lil things by rahul saini, it's a total time pass, a leisure read! but a good one though!
he narrates a tale about his 8 love stories in a comic way.. not that i call him a writer, but still, it's a good time pass if you are looking for such reads!
nicholas sparks is the one who makes you introspect and resurrect your faith in love, so yeah, even he is good too. his novel MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE is a MUST MUST read! :)
varsha dixit's right fit wrong shoe is too, a good one, a typical bollywood masala novel, it is very predictable but still it makes you turn pages like crazy, if you have a good reading speed, it would be finished in 2 hours( I did! ), soyeah.. I hope it helped..
Ananya 😉

does anyone know any good romantic e-books?

almost single is by which author??
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

does anyone know any good romantic e-books?

almost single is by which author??

its by Advaita Kala
Originally posted by diya_1987

its by Advaita Kala

jus realized u have already mentioned it above...😆 thanks anyways..!
Thanks guys, that rele helped me alot...
Originally posted by ammygurl

hey
I have just started a new book called those small lil things by rahul saini, it's a total time pass, a leisure read! but a good one though!
he narrates a tale about his 8 love stories in a comic way.. not that i call him a writer, but still, it's a good time pass if you are looking for such reads!

I too read the book. It is a really interesting read, and funny too!!!😆