Holi Bash on Colors 28th Feb

Posted: 14 years ago

Sorry guys,the links had to be removed coz they didnt comply with the IF rules
honestly,I never noticed that the video belonged to another site ,was too busy spotting AbHer amongst the mad crowd

cheers
Hina
Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago

YAAR CAN  U PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME IN WHICH PARTS WE HV YAMI GAURAV BITS
Hina .. Thanks soooo much for the video links! 🤗

I will watch them aaraam se 😳 I wish someone could just compile AbHer/Yarav's parts and post one video! I really don't wish to watch the performances ..
plzz tel me in wich part gaurav n yami bits r der.......plzzz reply....
Am posting the time spots where they have shown GK-Yami ..

Will update as and when I watch 😆 

Part 2 : 1.36 - 1.45 ... When GK puts colour on Yami 😳 

Part 4 : 1.07 - 1.18 ... The Mathur ladies .. Parul, Yami, Chachi and another lady (couldn't recognise ðŸ˜•) 

Part 6 : 7.28 - 7:45 .. GK says he brought Yami to make her have thandai (at the counter) .. Yami drinks some and says she likes it. GK says now they will go and play Holi and tells the camera to go in the opposite direction! 😆 Oh yeah .. he winks saying that!! 😉 ðŸ˜† 

Part 7 : 1.47 - 3.31 .. The baloon dance!! GK carried Yami in his arms and dancing! After he put her down .. they hung on for a while but soon the balloon slipped  In between .. Ayub Khan spraying water on them .. but Parul & Deepa's mom (dunno her name) try stopping him 😆 

Part 11 : 0.58 - 1.07 .. Producer Dheeraj Kumar with Tushar Dalvi (Brij Mathur) hoping to celebrate Holi with Colors every year coz they had so much fun! ðŸ˜Š 

Thats it! Only so much of the YPNHK team  But also glad that we got this much! 😃 

Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
Hina,
Thanks a ton for the links! Saw the whole thing! Colors channel do know how to market their shows and stars and keep them happy😃 Why not, since they entertain so many people?😆

Was there a dance performance by Abeer-Leher? Didn't see that.

Thanks again.... Happy Holi to everyone!

Thanks for the links. The balloon thing was cute.

Thanks so much Hina!!!
As everyone else, wish AbHer had won the contest! Hated it when Tapasya-Veer said they are No. 1...no ways, hands down AbHer is No.1