Gaurav and Yami's dace at Holli special! **PICS**

Posted: 14 years ago
OMG guys! Aren't they the cutest couple ever??

I know they couldn't win but, they were so cute! 😍

When Gaurav picked up Yami, I was 😳. I think Gaurav was very tried becuse he was carying yami for a while. Otherwise they could have won! But I loved the way he picked Yami it was smiply adorable!😳 

And they were so lovely! Dancing but still kinda looking at each other! So cute! 😍 Yami was smiling all the time! Her smile is just so beautiful!😊

I loved the whole dance, they are so amazing together! 😊 I am glad I got see them! I was like 😍 whole time!

😍

LOL, there were few people trying to get Gaurav and Yami out by spraying water at them. But Parul stood between them,πŸ˜† I thought that was so sweet of her! πŸ˜‰

😳

Edited by premheer4evr - 14 years ago
@ premheer4evr - Thanks soooo much for such a lovely update & the pics!! Awwww .. they're so cute! 😳 I need to watch this asap .. and then will return with my comments 😳 

P.S. - Agree with you .. Yami has a beautiful smile! 😳 
Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Ektaj

@ premheer4evr - Thanks soooo much for such a lovely update & the pics!! Awwww .. they're so cute! 😳 I need to watch this asap .. and then will return with my comments 😳 

P.S. - Agree with you .. Yami has a beautiful smile! 😳 
Your welcome Eks! 😊

Tell me about it! The way they look at each other! I'm lost in their eyes! πŸ˜†
I just don't have words to describe how fab they look together!😳

I love the fact that Yami is always with a beautiful smile! Every time when they show her she smiling!😊 Oh how can I forget about GK's smile! That's the same too! 😳

Love
Madhu

Here are the pics of Gaurav putting colours on Yami!😳

Edited by premheer4evr - 14 years ago

Hey Madhu ..

Its true you know .. Yami is always smiling! Haven't seen her as yet 'not smiling' πŸ˜› Both GK & Yami .. amongst many other things .. have this Million Watt Smile which is soooo very attractive!! You can't help but smile with them 😳 

P.S - I'm loooooooving the pics!! Can't stop looking at them!  πŸ˜ 😍
Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
I love this, GK holding Yami in his arms, they are mega cute!!

Thanks premheer 😊
So cute!! They look great together!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pics!
Madhu,
Thanks so much... these are fab pics... GK looks good, even drenched in color😳

Yami's smile is ofcourse great!

Just wish GK hadn't carried Yami and instead danced like Veer-Tapasya. Anyway... looks like they had fun, which is most important.
Originally posted by tvrasika

Madhu,
Thanks so much... these are fab pics... GK looks good, even drenched in color😳

Yami's smile is ofcourse great!

Just wish GK hadn't carried Yami and instead danced like Veer-Tapasya. Anyway... looks like they had fun, which is most important.
You are welcome! Totaly agree with you dear!😊

Yeah I wish that too! I really wanted them to win! When I first saw the pics of the dance I was hopping they won it! I hated to hear what Veer  and Tapasya had to say, ''we are on no 1 on colours and we no 1 from the dance too''😭 I wasn't very please to hear that! No offence to anyone of them! But I really wanted GK and Yami to win! 😭

But I'm more than happy now after having watched the dance!😊 They rock than all te other couples of colours! 😳
I was just watching the dance bit .. and ofcourse, like everyone here I too wished GK-Yami would have won!

During the dance .. Veer-Tapasya played safe and were in one position throughout, which made it quite boring to watch (no offense to their fans). I loved the fact that GK was more adventurous about the whole thing .. made it so much more fun the way he carried her and both were enjoying! 😳 

@ Madhu - Even I didn't like the way they said that they are the #1 show and now in the dance too! πŸ˜• But funnily .. in the TB article, most wished that GK-Yami would have won! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Ektaj

I was just watching the dance bit .. and ofcourse, like everyone here I too wished GK-Yami would have won!

During the dance .. Veer-Tapasya played safe and were in one position throughout, which made it quite boring to watch (no offense to their fans). I loved the fact that GK was more adventurous about the whole thing .. made it so much more fun the way he carried her and both were enjoying! 😳 

@ Madhu - Even I didn't like the way they said that they are the #1 show and now in the dance too! πŸ˜• But funnily .. in the TB article, most wished that GK-Yami would have won! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Yeah Eks Veer and Tapasya were just rolling around in the same place, holding the balloon. Of course GK and Yami enjoyed the whole dance! I was thinking..... Gaurav is such a sweetheart for picking up Yami, he knew that he is gonna have to hold her for a while. Still he picked her up and started dancing! 😳

LOL! Love you Eks for saying that!😊 I was thinking that too! Not much comments about Veer and Tapasya!πŸ˜†