Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

madhu.

madhu.

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
OMG guys! Aren't they the cutest couple ever??

I know they couldn't win but, they were so cute! Day Dreaming

When Gaurav picked up Yami, I was Embarrassed. I think Gaurav was very tried becuse he was carying yami for a while. Otherwise they could have won! But I loved the way he picked Yami it was smiply adorable!Embarrassed 

And they were so lovely! Dancing but still kinda looking at each other! So cute! Day Dreaming Yami was smiling all the time! Her smile is just so beautiful!Smile

I loved the whole dance, they are so amazing together! Smile I am glad I got see them! I was like Day Dreaming whole time!

Day Dreaming

LOL, there were few people trying to get Gaurav and Yami out by spraying water at them. But Parul stood between them,LOL I thought that was so sweet of her! Wink

Embarrassed

Edited by premheer4evr - 28 February 2010 at 4:56am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

rbatra98sunshine00MarinaIndiaHridiBhavaanicuty_kcoolfirechronicQueenAnnie18Mona_MauryaASHVIKrocks1kimpanShaily.hinzNeebatvrasikasam.AngelTeeniloveyouafridiMariQuestFilmshapinezz13rahmona_paksweNaughtynattyrelentless.SanzPaRudholicEksiewidaAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav and Yami's dace at Holli special! **PICS**" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
@ premheer4evr - Thanks soooo much for such a lovely update & the pics!! Awwww .. they're so cute! Embarrassed I need to watch this asap .. and then will return with my comments Embarrassed 

P.S. - Agree with you .. Yami has a beautiful smile! Embarrassed 

Edited by Ektaj - 28 February 2010 at 5:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.ASHVIKrocks1wida

madhu.

madhu.

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

@ premheer4evr - Thanks soooo much for such a lovely update & the pics!! Awwww .. they're so cute! Embarrassed I need to watch this asap .. and then will return with my comments Embarrassed 

P.S. - Agree with you .. Yami has a beautiful smile! Embarrassed 
Your welcome Eks! Smile

Tell me about it! The way they look at each other! I'm lost in their eyes! LOL
I just don't have words to describe how fab they look together!Embarrassed

I love the fact that Yami is always with a beautiful smile! Every time when they show her she smiling!Smile Oh how can I forget about GK's smile! That's the same too! Embarrassed

Love
Madhu

Here are the pics of Gaurav putting colours on Yami!Embarrassed

Edited by premheer4evr - 28 February 2010 at 6:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ahutakimpanNeebatvrasikasam.rahmona_paksweMariQuestFilmsEksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Hey Madhu ..

Its true you know .. Yami is always smiling! Haven't seen her as yet 'not smiling' Tongue Both GK & Yami .. amongst many other things .. have this Million Watt Smile which is soooo very attractive!! You can't help but smile with them Embarrassed 

P.S - I'm loooooooving the pics!! Can't stop looking at them!  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by Ektaj - 28 February 2010 at 6:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.Neeba

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I love this, GK holding Yami in his arms, they are mega cute!!

Thanks premheer Smile

madhu.Neeba

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
So cute!! They look great together!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pics!

madhu.Neeba

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Madhu,
Thanks so much... these are fab pics... GK looks good, even drenched in colorEmbarrassed

Yami's smile is ofcourse great!

Just wish GK hadn't carried Yami and instead danced like Veer-Tapasya. Anyway... looks like they had fun, which is most important.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.

madhu.

madhu.

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Madhu,
Thanks so much... these are fab pics... GK looks good, even drenched in colorEmbarrassed

Yami's smile is ofcourse great!

Just wish GK hadn't carried Yami and instead danced like Veer-Tapasya. Anyway... looks like they had fun, which is most important.
You are welcome! Totaly agree with you dear!Smile

Yeah I wish that too! I really wanted them to win! When I first saw the pics of the dance I was hopping they won it! I hated to hear what Veer  and Tapasya had to say, ''we are on no 1 on colours and we no 1 from the dance too''Cry I wasn't very please to hear that! No offence to anyone of them! But I really wanted GK and Yami to win! Cry

But I'm more than happy now after having watched the dance!Smile They rock than all te other couples of colours! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top