Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: cezzuprerna

hey prasad..its good that you are taking negetive comments sportively......well im being honest here.....we love DMG season1....bw  you are a good actor

totally agree with u i perfer DMG 1 but i like JP character
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
hey prasad u are very sweet always replying and luved ur scene with yuvi wen u both influence sid to get ridz lolz
anu555 thumbnail
hi   prasad good to see u back but sorry we love dmg 1 always dmg 1 gang wil always remain near
 and dear to us
bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyy prasad ur doing great as JP. U r one of the characters that add a little lite to Season 2. The old gang was fantastic in season 1 n now dat even atul is leaving, we wud really appreciate if u cud crank up the comedy a notch b/c its up to u now. Ur doing fine btw=P
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i dunt watch season 2 its so bad...............
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

HEY JP

nice 2 see u again

i really like ur character in dmg 2

Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u r really cute JP..plzzz tel ur creatives dat there's a huge demand of ARn we can do anythng 2 bring dem back...tel dem Beware of Us...AR forever!!!
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Prasad, let me tell you, you're part of a great cast, DMG2 rocks all the way, forget those comparisons and criticisms....better look forward and the cult following is growing by the minutes

they say comedy is the hardest thing to do as an actor, and it is so very true.... great job Mr. P, you make us laugh

wish you a great career, and enjoy the road
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi JP!!!

Sorry, I am digging this old post of yours out but just wanted to say something, you and Jiggy are doing a great job these days. Your comedy no longer seems boring and a drag. You were cool when you entered DMG 2, then the graph went down but then it has picked up from the past three weeks and you are getting better and better day by day and no longer are irritating. Having Riddhima as your PG and both JP and Jiggy goofing things up is a fun to watch....

I don't know anyone else notices you or not......but I believe in being honest and appreciating people for their hard and good work.....Eventhough I am a die hard Karan Wahi fan, I gotta admit, you are getting better and would love to see you keep up with that improvement and not let your graph go down again.

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I also have to agree with the post above me, you and Jiggy are fabulous and have an impeccable comic timing. I hope to see more scenes b/w you, Jiggy and also the gang.

cheers:)