Posted: 14 years ago
I had a question... Is it already decided whom Rahul marries, or is Wikipedia at fault. As it is on Wikipedia it is already revealed whom he marries.. Now i am wondering if they are just mistaken or if in India the marriage has already took place?

Edited by Aisha_86 - 14 years ago
give us the link, and who is the lucky bride 😉

anyone can go and type there.. so someone has already did it
Originally posted by uknaik99

give us the link, and who is the lucky bride 😉

anyone can go and type there.. so someone has already did it

Yeah i hope it is just a rumour!
Originally posted by Aisha_86

I had a question... Is it already decided whom Rahul marries, or is Wikipedia at fault. As it is on Wikipedia it is already revealed whom he marries.. Now i am wondering if they are just mistaken or if in India the marriage has already took place?

Remember wikipedia is written by volunteers around the world and it can be updated by anyone who has access to the site. Its probably some over zealous supporter of Nikunj who updated it and it says just Nikunj, it doesnt even have her last name. I think it has been done deliberately to mislead people.
His marriage date is 6th March.. I would guess people(the contestants and others close to the show, relatives etc.) know his decision by now but maraiage is definitely not done yet..
We are all waiting on pins and needles to see who the lucky bride will be😉😆  March 5 is mehendi and sangeet, so we should know by then.
FOLLOWING IS what it says, so please report it properly... it doesnt say he got married to any one of those..... its says "it seems"

"It seems that he will marry either Dimpy(most likely to win) or Nikunj, as he has become very close to Dimpy, but on the same time, he thinks Nikunj is very intelligent and can become a good politician. The results will be telecasted on March 5, 2010."
Originally posted by JattiTude

FOLLOWING IS what it says, so please report it properly... it doesnt say he got married to any one of those..... its says "it seems"

"It seems that he will marry either Dimpy(most likely to win) or Nikunj, as he has become very close to Dimpy, but on the same time, he thinks Nikunj is very intelligent and can become a good politician. The results will be telecasted on March 5, 2010."

😆😆 Now you are not reporting it properly as now it says: "Mahajan has participated in the reality show sequel of Rakhi Ka Swayamwar. This show is a swayamvar for Rahul Mahajan, where 17 girls are participating as his would-be bride. It is to be shown on NDTV Imagine. The results will be telecasted on March 5, 2010."

I just posted what it said before and before there was written that he marries nikunj and that's why i opened this topic. But as it seems Wikipedia can be edited by anybody so it's not my fault ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Aisha_86 - 14 years ago
Well why does wikipedia list him as a politician????? What has been his contribution in politics???
wikipedia is written by ppl like u n me