Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Remsha-Salman

SAB93 YOU NEED TO GIVE ME UR INFO WHICH IS REQUIRED N ITS GONNA START WITHIN 2 DAYS WAITIN FOR PPL TO JOIN IT

THANK YOU

REMSHA SALMAN

hey remsha! im sabreena.

i'll pm it to you =)

btw, typing in all caps isn't allowed. a mod can close the topic.
Remsha-Salman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
srry kirni ive fixed it srry and sabreena thanx for the info im working on the post so it can open soon srry guys  for making you wait its just a matter of 2 days srry
Remsha-Salman thumbnail
Sabreena can u plz choose 1 fav actor/actress and 1 T.V person for members list

srry kirni ive fixed it srry and sabreena thanx for the info im working on the post so it can open soon srry guys  for making you wait its just a matter of 2 days srry

you dont need to apolgoize, Remsha!
i love the ideas you have for this cc..awesomee =)

Sabreena can u plz choose 1 fav actor/actress and 1 T.V person for members list

suree😆 

thanx again

np Remsha!
so how old are you and where are you from? if you dont mind me asking =)
Remsha-Salman thumbnail
im 15 and im frm swizz also if you want to get a head this link is for garam masala news segment but plz  dont chat on this the chattin link is this one that we are chatting on jus take a look on this and ill be bck and ur most welcome to post news on it!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1349510
REMSHA SALMAN

im 15 and im frm swizz also if you want to get a head this link is for garam masala news segment but plz  dont chat on this the chattin link is this one that we are chatting on jus take a look on this and ill be bck and ur most welcome to post news on it!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1349510
REMSHA SALMAN

cool! your only a yr younger than me😆 and your from swizz!! wow, awesome!!
i just checked the link out. sounds interesting!! i'll deff post any news i find! thanks.
one question though. does it have to be recent news? where can we post some stuff on our fav celeb that isn't like extremely recent?
love4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey

the garam masala is for posting news of bollywood and whatever is happening in ur fav celebs life or if u have any news about them

it doesnt have to be recent but post the dates of the news if its tooo😆 old. and try posting news that are currently happening
Remsha-Salman thumbnail

Hey guys Important msg is that i havent fully started my post my i started working on it i have already posted the links of the two segment shararat and garam masala which you can start on if you want but i still have to work on birthdays, private place, theme which will be on by friday but the others you can start and also if ur not sure you go to the 1st pg on this link where the whole lotsome info is with SK's pic n scroll down until you hit members list right above it are the blue lnks when you click on it you will knoe what im talking about also you can read directions there!

REMSHA SALMAN