Lift Kara De

Deepika Padukone Episode - Your Comments on It

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I really enjoyed watching this episode. also because of the fact that the fan was a nice gentleman, and the best of all, i liked his idea of playing badminton instead of the usual dancing.. and that incident of karan shooting the shettle at deepika in the eye, was funny and spontanteous. 😆
what are your views?, do share in.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

so_what thumbnail
karan hitting depika with shuttlecock was hilarious🤣 ive already watched that scene like 10 times already

but overall epi was boring and didnt like what she was wearing
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I didn't like it that much compared to the rest of the ones where there was so much conversation between the actors and Karan regarding work, life in general (jokes, teasing etc)

I would admit that Deepika hasn't been around for long in the industry but still I felt the show was done so fast and there wasn't much in it although yes the badminton part was funny😆

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: romiebee2002

I didn't like it that much compared to the rest of the ones where there was so much conversation between the actors and Karan regarding work, life in general (jokes, teasing etc)

I would admit that Deepika hasn't been around for long in the industry but still I felt the show was done so fast and there wasn't much in it although yes the badminton part was funny😆

deepika is quite politically correct, i guess that is what made it a bit boring. but still it is always good to see a fan getting his dream fulfilled, and a needy person being helped so much. thats what i love and appreciate about every episode of lift kara de