Deepika Padukone Episode - Your Comments on It

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

somone999

IF-Dazzler

somone999

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed watching this episode. also because of the fact that the fan was a nice gentleman, and the best of all, i liked his idea of playing badminton instead of the usual dancing.. and that incident of karan shooting the shettle at deepika in the eye, was funny and spontanteous. LOL
what are your views?, do share in.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepika Padukone Episode - Your Comments on It" in Lift Kara De forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

so_what

so_what

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
karan hitting depika with shuttlecock was hilariousROFL ive already watched that scene like 10 times already

but overall epi was boring and didnt like what she was wearing

romiebee2002

IF-Stunnerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

I didn't like it that much compared to the rest of the ones where there was so much conversation between the actors and Karan regarding work, life in general (jokes, teasing etc)

I would admit that Deepika hasn't been around for long in the industry but still I felt the show was done so fast and there wasn't much in it although yes the badminton part was funnyLOL

somone999

IF-Dazzler

somone999

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiebee2002

I didn't like it that much compared to the rest of the ones where there was so much conversation between the actors and Karan regarding work, life in general (jokes, teasing etc)

I would admit that Deepika hasn't been around for long in the industry but still I felt the show was done so fast and there wasn't much in it although yes the badminton part was funnyLOL

deepika is quite politically correct, i guess that is what made it a bit boring. but still it is always good to see a fan getting his dream fulfilled, and a needy person being helped so much. thats what i love and appreciate about every episode of lift kara de

Post Reply New Post

Go to top