~~AKNV offscreen pics~~ - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
You have said it perfectly Kavita... I couldn't have agreed more. The joining date of newbies prove their intention...
Originally posted by khushi909

Plz dnt make a issue of these pics guyz if u dnt like we stop posting he pics of the characters of the show but plz dnt say like that everything is copied in the forum its not like that .
hey sweety
u hav 2 post d pics here plz..
dnt mind wat others stuff ppl say...i think they all r jealous of u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†dats y they r insulting u
so..chillax...n continue posting pics here.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kavita_1987

I went through the unwelcomed fight on this forum and came to the conclusion that some ppl were hurt  by Rohit getting all the attention and Anas being neglected.
I would like these ppl to be patient because they should understand that at present Rohit is wht u say ' stealing the lime-light ' as the story is revolving around him and Aastha whereas Anas has very few scenes. When the story will advance its natural that Anas will come into the lime-light and will get all the attention. After all he is the male lead and quite a charming person too. ๐Ÿ˜Š So plz. let Rohit enjoy his due at present.
And if by chance the ppl creating disturbance are from Ekta Kapoor's grp. then plz. go back to ' Beri Piya' from where u came using a new id.Iam saying this because prev. in ' Sapna Babul Ka' Ekta's ppl had barged in under new id and spoiled the forum by creating fight between the fans of two leading ladies. By the way I would like to say again that ' old habits die hard'. And Ekta is a good example of that in ' Beri Piya' ( I don't see the serial) but someone was telling me that one of the characters is killed and will be born again out of the blue.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
PS :  The  joining date of  Aryan is 12th Mar 2010  and Anas4Eva is 13th Mar 2010 so it looks like that they came to this forum solely for this purpose.
hey buddy
thanx a ton
i completely agreed wid u
these r some stuff fake members who wanna spoil aknv forums...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กi request d mods 2 ban these type of stuff ppl frm IF
Originally posted by rumela711926

hello friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hello rumi
well..dear..if u wanna say hii..hello..plzzz say in chatting corner๐Ÿ˜ƒ