Thangam

March 1st- 5th Updates in pg1 & discussions

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Anjali, how many times they want to show the same old plot from Kula on how to seperate Ayya from Subbu's family, nothing new... ithu ellam orru serial... Aiyoh aiyoh.... ๐Ÿ˜ก... taangalei da saami...
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks anj and laksh for the updates
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates anjali and laksh..
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks for the update Anjali, how many times they want to show the same old plot from Kulaon how to seperate Ayya from Subbu's family, nothing new... ithu ellam orru serial... Aiyoh aiyoh.... ๐Ÿ˜ก... taangalei da saami...

yes u are exactly rite semma vethu dabba serial... very bad not ending the serial soon... always showing the slow motion smiling ganga and her family... and same plot of illavanji and kula sekaran to spoil her life and ayya puranam always....
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh for the update. Ennada mudiyalai ๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by Vani19 - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Actually I cant stand this Ilavanji characted but at the same time..her character is mixed with comedy too...its so fun to watch her face and reaction each time her plans flops๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Karpagam is a lost soul, so sick of seeing her so called gavuram when  her brother even have forgot it๐Ÿคข

Thanks for the updates Anj and Laksh sis๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SweetyGreen thumbnail
now the next plan of illavanji is becoming pregnant first than ganga.. and she will do some villaneous things to abort ganga's child in her womb..... i feel she will succeed in doing tat abortion.. and big probs will occur in ganga's life..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Anjali and Laksh.

Araicha Mavai Araippoma, Totcha Thuniya Thoppoma? I don't know the rest of the words.

I feel they are recycling the same ideas mixed with Sokka Thangam's slow motion actions. Karpagam is a Child. Ila and Manga you can easily mute the dialogue or FF and guess what they are saying. Same thing with Natchiyar praising Ganga - same words always. They have to introduce some other actions/plot or they have to end the serial soon.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Thanks for the updates Anjali and Laksh.

Araicha Mavai Araippoma, Totcha Thuniya Thoppoma? I don't know the rest of the words.

I feel they are recycling the same ideas mixed with Sokka Thangam's slow motion actions. Karpagam is a Child. Ila and Manga you can easily mute the dialogue or FF and guess what they are saying. Same thing with Natchiyar praising Ganga - same words always. They have to introduce some other actions/plot or they have to end the serial soon.

100% correct it has to end soon if it goes on like this javvu mathiri...

now all tat illavanji plan will be of shattering ganga's dream of having a child... vaarisu irukka koodathu.. is the dialog by kula and illa.. che wat an idiotic story..

as an collector she has so much patience and all is slow motion act even speech too not only action....

practically a gal studing collector will be totally opposite to ganga's character portrayed..

are the viewers fools to see all these without understanding.. im getting more annoyed by this dragging serial... this is becoming another kolangal..Edited by sweetygrey - 14 years ago