Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tabs thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
the slap was definitly real... u could see the red marks on his face
ritu thumbnail
   I want Jassi to stab armaan once. Bhale hi sapne main.

Rumi thumbnail
 IT'S REAL! DEFINITELY REAL! IT WILL BE HEARD BY PARI AND SHE WILL TELL MALLIKA!
queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rumi

Mallika is going to be WILD when she hears about the chashmish choohiya slapping her fiance. She'll make it into a prestige issue and raise a huge ruckus... and say really cruel things to Jassi. That is going to be HORRIBLE!! Another nail in the coffin... another reason to strengthen Jassi's steely resolve to dump Gulmohar and move on.
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: stpra

I'm sure everyone is looking forward to watch
Jassi's slap to Armaan. But it is only a dream..

Dream or no dream...I am still watching JJKN.
ArmaansBaby thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwww my poor armaan sir i love him to death!
shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumi

😆😆 this is gonna be GREAT!! i cant wait to see mallika's reaction..

Smile thumbnail

Jassi's 4000 watts slap was happening!!!

I am sure the slap was real............

ides thumbnail
It was real alright and a very well deserved slap it was too......there were moments this past week when I wanted to do the same to him.....and this has nothing to do with what Armaan has done to Jassi before........

Personally I was getting tired of him constantly shaking the poor woman every now and then.....actually it would have served him right had she barfed on him.......I have it on good authorioty that people when shaken on a full stomach are likely to throw up (as a kid I threw up on a family friend who thought it was fun to shake me).....
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

It was real alright and a very well deserved slap it was too......there were moments this past week when I wanted to do the same to him.....and this has nothing to do with what Armaan has done to Jassi before........

Personally I was getting tired of him constantly shaking the poor woman every now and then.....actually it would have served him right had she barfed on him.......I have it on good authorioty that people when shaken on a full stomach are likely to throw up (as a kid I threw up on a family friend who thought it was fun to shake me).....

😆 That would be a scene worth watching. Armaan did deserve one slap from Jassi. I hope its for real cause it will show that Jassi is a true friend above anything else- Nandu did a lot for her so its nice to see her return the favor.