Pati Patni aur Woh

Article: Good news; Debina-Gurmeet to tie knot!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Good news; Debina-Gurmeet to tie knot!

Good news; Debina-Gurmeet to tie knot!

This certainly is a great piece of news for all the fans of Gurmeet and Debina as the lovely couple is on the verge of finally tying the knot after a six-year romance. The two were last seen together in NDTV Imagine's 'Ramayana' and recently in 'Pati Patni Aur Woh'.

In a one-to-one conversation with TellyCafe.com, Gurmeet openly announced, "On my birthday, which was on the 22nd of this month, I knelt down on my knees and also officially proposed to Debina. This was really done in a very filmy style."

Why did the decision to marry come after such a long time? "Actually, we both were waiting for our parents to permit us to take this decision. Now, that we have received their consent, we both are looking forward to that special day. I was constantly asked about my marriage all these years. Finally, marriage is going to happen," adds Gurmeet.

On being questioned about the dates of his marriage, Gurmeet signs of merrily, declaring, "As of now there are no good dates to get married. We will have to wait till November-December. But, for sure, we will get married this year.''

Tellycafe.com is the first one to give you this good news and will be soon updating you about the matrimonial date too!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Tellycafe.com

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamrasjyoti06ammoos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Good news; Debina-Gurmeet to tie knot!" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the news

Aamras

Groupbie

Aamras

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for informing us! They make a great pair !! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top