Bandini

Article: Voices on Holi - Aasiya Kazi - Page 3

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The lioness needs a tight slap on her pretty face coz her mahanata is killing humanity. Plus her attitude needs some major adjustment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu_cooldude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I doubt whether slap would have effect on her,

Still she will continue her unification process untill her lion removes the LOC
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously speaking every time I see Santu arguing with DM it reminds me of that Sridevi song from Laadla.. Mere Ghulam! The looks she gives him are just too evil!
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy Holi to all U guys....well it s damn boring๐Ÿ˜”...pls write something on Sanraj in ur threads so that v can kill the boredom๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Wht do u all say......

anu_cooldude thumbnail
Didn't you hear Maha Santu telling that her relationship began with hatred and again has come to same point..According to her DM has begun hating her..
I wonder what is in his mind.Everytime they show us Santu's inner feelings which are just predictable but never show us DM's inner feelings..........that means he is definately upto something..
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Crystal,

Happy Holi to you also,

How we feel bore when we have this kind of forum with us, which is fully filled with naughty, romantic, intelligent members?

Am i right or not?
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anu,

It's better not to expect any thing from DM character for now. Ektha Maaaaaaaa totally ruined that character.

Wov, how charm it was in previous days? ๐Ÿ˜

Missing Old DM character a looooooooot
fuzzyface thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-SanRajDeewani

Seriously speaking every time I see Santu arguing with DM it reminds me of that Sridevi song from Laadla.. Mere Ghulam! The looks she gives him are just too evil!

I love Sridevi, she was one of the finest actress in indian cinema she was a good dancer, good actress, she does comedies really well too.
I grew up watching all her movies eps the Tamil ones and my ever favourite indian movie was Mondram Pirai (in hindi it was called Sadma).

Laadla was a remake of  the tamil movie Mannan with Rajinikanth. In the original version the actress was Vijayshanthi, who was a real ๐Ÿคฌ. But I really like that movie very nice.
Another favourite of mine is Lamhe, she was really good in that too

Now I feel like singing 'Devi Sridevi un thiruvaai malarndhoru vaarthai solli vidamma
paavi appaavi un darisanam dinasari kidaithida varam kodamma'๐Ÿ˜†

ok yeah DM needs to wake up๐Ÿ˜› and remove that stupid LOC (which doesn't serve it purpose anymore)๐Ÿ˜‰
hamsgh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anu_cooldude

Didn't you hear Maha Santu telling that her relationship began with hatred and again has come to same point..According to her DM has begun hating her..

I wonder what is in his mind.Everytime they show us Santu's inner feelings which are just predictable but never show us DM's inner feelings..........that means he is definately upto something..

or he's really confused & going blank ๐Ÿ˜†.... anyways it's better not to show his inner thoughts at the moment coz as his eyes tell he's having those thoughts that cannot be aired in a family showโ˜บ๏ธ(censored)

anu_cooldude thumbnail
@ Hamda, I meant they better show what exactly DM thinks about Santu..
You naughty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!