Article: Voices on Holi - Mohit Malhotra

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Voices on Holi

On the auspicious occasion of Holi - the festival of colours, which is just around the corner, we ask some of our TV celebs about their holi plans and favourite holi song.

Mohit Malhotra

Mohit Malhotra of Mitwa fame
I will be celebrating my first Holi in Bombay, so I am quite excited as all friends including my brother and his friends would be partying. Further, even my second show Sasuraal Genda Phool is launching so I am quite excited. My favourite Holi song is Rang Barse as it is a very unique song."

source: indya.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Voices on Holi - Mohit Malhotra" in Mitwa Phool kamal Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top