Fan Fictions

Sanraj Always Together(epi 20 Pg 143) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 146

cuterosy

Goldie

cuterosy

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Priya ...just got lost in your stories ... hope so they show something like this in reality in Bandini ... It would be good to see DM taking care of his Bandini ... keep up the awesome work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankapatwa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanraj Always Together(epi 20 Pg 143) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyankapatwa

Goldie

priyankapatwa

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
thks cuterosy glad 2 know u liked it

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
priya loved it...would love 2 see DM n santu ave der own kids ;D

priyankapatwa

priyankapatwa

Goldie

priyankapatwa

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
azna hope it happens

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Aww Priya...such a beautiful episode....can actually feel the love between the two....juz ur written work brings out these emotions imagine what it wud look like on the screen ...that too DM ....uuuufff i wud love to watch this scene being inacted ....and obviously Santu wud look totally radiant being pregnant n loved by DM ..... Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverpriyankapatwa

priyankapatwa

Goldie

priyankapatwa

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Aww Priya...such a beautiful episode....can actually feel the love between the two....juz ur written work brings out these emotions imagine what it wud look like on the screen ...that too DM ....uuuufff i wud love to watch this scene being inacted ....and obviously Santu wud look totally radiant being pregnant n loved by DM ..... Day Dreaming

Hope this really happens......yAAR now they should come together in serial

sanrajlover

priyankapatwa

Goldie

priyankapatwa

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged

I LOVE U

Episode 5

Santu & Dm are sitting in their room.It has already been 3 months of santus pregnency & Dm is sitting on his chair & remembering eveything watever happened during these 3months & d tym he had spend with Santu & smile.Santu looks at him & ask him why is he smiling.He holds Santus hand & make her sit on lap,santu looked at him & started thinking abt something else looking at her stomach.

Dm:why r u looking at ur stomach???

Santu:This is my third month & still my stomach hasnt come out.....(with a innocent face she questions)...Why??

Dm starts laughing loudly & hugs her.

Santu:Why r u laughing???

Dm:i m laughing on ur question.Such a sweet question pun duffor stomach doesnot comes out soo soon it starts coming near by in 6-7 month.By the way u want ur stomach 2 come out???

Santu:Nothing like dat actually i heard Kaddu talking 2 her frnd & she said that stomach comes out during pregnency thats why i asked u.

Dm:(Smiles)Tu kitni aachhii hai.I LOVE YOU.U r amazing.

He stars pulling her more close to him & suddenly his mobile starts ringing.But he tries to ignore it.But Santu stops him by putting her hand on his chest.

Santu:Romance baad mein kaam pehlee....(she smiles).....(romance afterwards works before)

Dm:U r soooooooooooo BAD.....(raising his eyebrow).

Santu:Really(with some cute expression)....now pick ur phone up.

Dm picks his phone up Santu is moving her hands through Dms hair & slowly she thinks of being a bit naughty & she starts moving her fingure on Dms cheeks.Dm is on phone & he has completed his talk but acts as if he is still talking.......Santu slowly bring her face near his face & moves her hand on his lips & continue moving her fingure......she slowly comes more close 2 him & then places her lips on his eyes & then on his cheeks.Dm slowly moves his hand & places it on santus waist & slowly starts moving it upwards.She gets shock......before she understands anything dm places a hot,sexy kiss on her lips.Santu puts one of her hand on his back & ther on his shoulder.They both enjoy it.After a bit long tym Dm releases her lips.They have a eyelock.....a sweet one.

Santu:Who called u up???

Dm:My foreign clients & happily he says u know wat like u even our child is very lucky for us.....We got the contract....Hence tommorow we are having party........Now give me sweet...(rasing his eyebrows)

Santu:wait i will get it now.

Dm:not that one u very well know which one i m talking abt.

Santu:u already took it & starts getting up frm his laps.

Dm:(holding her hand) i will not let u go unless & untill u give me sweet.

Santu:plz let me gooooooo(trying 2 release her hand)dont act as kid.

Dm:then think i m a kid & give me.

Santu:u r immpossible...

Dm:I know dat.itna bol maat joo maang raha hoon woh de dee(dont speak so much give me wat i m asking).

Santu:kk....she come near him & shouts malik lizards over u.......to divert Dm & layghs & run away...

Dm:kaha jaa rahi hai......aram se jaa...(where r u going)Dont run.

Santu:okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....................

Dm:i want wat i asked u understood( loudly)

Santu:lets ccccccc

Dm:I LOVE YOU ALOT.I LOVE YOU SANTU-My Life.

Dm is smilimg & episode ends on his smiling face.

PRECAP:Santu i snot having her food,baa is convincing her & Dm enters & asks what happend.

Hope u guys like it plzz post ur valueable comments & suggestions.

Edited by priyankapatwa - 06 March 2010 at 4:49am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreecuckoo_chandsanrajlovershabz50Chit15rianiciacrystal30s000love2211soni-zeevrsharmaanna44xXJessieXx

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Priya...i jus loved itBig smileBig smile Oh!!!!!!!!! i just pray if v could get such scene in the serial...nevermind u guys r makin us more happy..SmileSmile Do continue it soon...

priyankapatwa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top