Sanraj Always Together(epi 20 Pg 143) - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
I just read all of your posts Priya very nicely done... The scenes are very cute.. Keep it up.. (Im Sanju btw😳)
Lovely posts Priya...i so wish we cud get to see all this in BANDINI ....i'm juz waiting for their reunion ...and also Santu pregnant...by the way the show is progressing i'm losing hopes of that 😭 ......Call me Jess.....Edited by Jes75 - 14 years ago
jes by seeing few episodes it looks like Dm knows Santu is innocent it looks by his facial expression & i think he will soon find the truth & may we c them together soon,their reunion & their children.
very nice priya wonder full

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏👏 👏👏 👏👏 👏👏 👏👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

but why Dm is shouting on Santu i m worried post next part  soon...........

U R MY LIFE

Episode 4

Dm is in factory sitting on chair in his cabin& is doing some work but he is thinking abt his sweet wife Santu.He feels a bit bored & he closes his eyes & feel asleep.Suddenly he sees some dream & shouts Santu-Santu & gets up in shock & rushes back 2 home.He on way 2 his home.Santu is sitting ideal & getting bored as she doesnot have any work 2 work nor any1 is allowing her do do any work.She is sitting on bed & suddenly notices Subhadras pic which seems to be a bit dirty & thinks 2 call chama 2 clean it but stops as she thinks that she must be busy doing other househol work & decides 2 clean it by her own.

She brings a stool & put it near the dressingtable & stands on it & starts wiping Subhadras pic & she also starts talking to Subhadra as Dm does & tells her that she is very lucky to have Dm as he husband.Dm is near their room & he listens watever she is speaking standing outside th room.In this meanwhile Dm enters the room & Santu while talking looses her balance& fell down in Dms arm.(Right tym entery of Dm.Thank GOD.You sended him on tym)Santu eyes are closed & she is very scared her one hand is on Dms shoulder & by other 1 she is holding Dms kurta very tightly.

Dm:aye santudii.U r okk open ur eyes.But he is very angry & his face is red.

Santu opens her eyes & looking at dm takes a deep breath & feel calm.Dm make her sit on bed & give her water 2 drink.She drinks water & Dm is looking at her in a very angry mood.

Santu:Wat happend Malik..???

Dm:(In loud angry voice)U r asking me the reson dont act as if u r unaware abt the reson behind my anger.

Santu:Malikk.....Dm doesnot let her complete.

Dm:(shouting loudly)Wat the hell do u think abt urself.What ever will come into ur stupid mind u will do dat & wat were u doing??

Santu:cleaning malkiins photo.

Dm:Why???every1 died or wat no 1 is their to do this work.Who told u 2 use ur brain.How can u be soo stupid.How can u be soo careless.Do u even release wat would have happen 2 u.Atleast sometym think abt urown self.Now atleast think abt our child.How can u be soo inmature.He continues shouting.Hearing his voice everyone comes out & ask him wat happened.He tells baa & others wat happened & leaves the room in anger.Santu watches him leaving the room.Dm is in terrace.He thanks god for showing him this same thing in dream because of which he came bck early.Santu i s quite & every1 is telling her something or the other.

Bapuji:Bas enough stop now dont say so much or she will get depressed.& tells other 2 leave.He calls Dm & tell him 2 go & talk 2 her but politely.......

Dm enters his room,Santu sees him & smiles but he doesnot look at her.He goes & takes a kurta & starts changing.

Santu:Malik...

Dm moves twards her potrait & indirectly talks 2 her through her photo.Listen my duffor Santudii i m very angry with you & i will not talk 2 u unless & untill u realise ur mistake & understand that its very important 2 take care of u 1st then any1.Then only i will talk 2 u & leaves.Santu keep stareing at him,her eyes r filled with tears & she smiles & says Malik,"I M SORRY,PLZZZZ FRGIVE ME."Dm is standing outside & listen to her talks & comes in & closes the door.

Dm:I gorgive u!!!!!Santu smiles & huggs him tightly.

Santu:R u still angry???With innocense in her eyes.

Dm comes close 2 her put his both hands on her cheeks & say,"Kya mein aapni Santudii nahi-nahi pyaari Santudii se naaraaz reh sakta hoon."(how can i be angry with my lovely santudii)He looks into her eyes.

Dm:ab kitna roeegi(how much will u cry).I dont like 2 c u crying.U know wat if antthing with happen 2 u today then i would never be able 2 forget my self.Santu keeps her hand on his lips & says how can anything happen 2 me when u r their with me.

Santu moves her hand on his lips & places a soft kiss on his lips & then kisses Dms forehead & smiles & says never ever leave me & go i cant live without u.

Dm:where can i go when my life is sitting in front of my eyes....He comes close 2 her.Santu moves abit behind.Dm comes more close to him.She moves a bit more behind & gets stuck up at the end of the bed.

Dm:now where will u go & gives a naughty,sweet smile.

Santu:where ever u want to take me.

Dm comes near her & make her lie on the bed & kisses her on her cheeks,then on forehead,he places some kiss on her neck & then places a tender kiss on her lips.

Dms phone starts ringing & gives him a reminder saying,"SANTUs MEDICINE TYM-SANTUs MEDICINE TYM."Dm gets up & says hamesha galat tym par bolta hai.(mobile always speaks on wrong tym).Santu starts lauging.

Dm:alway keep lauging like this when u smile my life is filled with happiness.& gives her medicine & tells her to take it.

Episode ends on their smiling faces.

sorry for length    
Edited by priyankapatwa - 14 years ago
that is so sweet
DM coming in right time loved alot

and yes santo should think about her and him more

^_^

Thks love glad u liked it & hope these things even happen in real bandini anyways wats ur name

Wow soo cute, really hope we see something like this in actual show, one thing is there santu always falls hanging subhi's picture, its happened twice in the show.. 😉
Great work priya.Dm takes care of his pregnent wife.Wht a luv 4 his santudi!V al want 2 c such dm taking care of pregnent santudi.Anytym our sanraj always hav a disturbance.This time,Mobile's remainder.Oh God wen wil they hav no disturbance.Waiting 4 next epi priya.Y wud she not eat?
With Luv
    Sheela
Really good Priyankapatwa.  You write soo well.  We are all hoping for scenes like this.  Santu and DM deserve their own children and this time round DM can be part of the proper upbringing of his children with his wife.  Look forward to the next epi...