Fan Fictions

Sanraj Always Together(epi 20 Pg 143) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 146

priyankapatwa

Goldie

priyankapatwa

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Thks Leena,anza,& others i dont know ur guys name next tym plz even post ur name.I will post my next episode asap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanraj Always Together(epi 20 Pg 143) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hi priya,superb story.Awesome.Dm mises his santudi so much.What a husband!One request priya.I dnt knw hindi.So translate ur hindi part into english in the above scene.In future,if u wud write in hindi,then u wil also include english translation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverpriyankapatwa

priyankapatwa

Goldie

priyankapatwa

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
kkk i will also translate in eng

priyankapatwa

Goldie

priyankapatwa

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
CARING

Episode 3
It has been 2 months of santus pregnency & Dm is taking alot of care of her & she is happy 2 see this.They both r sitting & Dm gives her medicine.She is looking at him with a loving face.

Santu:If i knew before dat u would care soo much for me then i would have become pregnent before only.....Then she releases wat she said.Her face becomes red with shyness.

Dm:Achha,so sweet even i wouldnt mind & gives a huge smile with abit of nayghtyness.Ave have mdicine.

Santu:no malik its very bitter not today.

Dm:everyday i have 2 explain u dat its very important so have it plzzz atleat just for me.

Santu nods her head in yes & have it & tell him dat i m going down.Dm says that he would accompany him But she says atleat let me do something by my own & anyways its just my 2nd month.Dm tells okk but take care,walk slowly,dont be in hurry & Plz dont do any kind of work plz.

Santu:bus,bus.(ok-ok)

Santu goes to kitchen & sees champa making tea for Dm & tells her that she will make tea.Champa refuses & says that if malik comes to know he would shout at her & pick up this house on his head.....Santu tells nothing will happen chill & since 2 motnths i m sitting ideal & i have really become bugged up so plzz.Champa however gets convinced.santu is preparing tea & in hurry she burns her hand & shouts aaaooochhh-Malik.Dm comes down running & sees Santu in tears & ask champa wat happened she tells her everything.He say now just take care & dont let her enter the kitchen......Dm holds her hand & take her to their room & make her sit on bed & starts dressing her hands.

Santu:Malik..kkk..

Dm:ave su(now wat)....tell & plz dont try to give explaination abt how this happen because i know u very well that u dont like litening to me.

Santu is smiling....& admiring dm.

Dm:Now if u do anything like this i will never talk 2 u remember this very well.Dm looks at her she is smilimg he ask her why is she smiling.She starts laughing loudly& after seeing this even he smile & laugh.They have a beautiful eye lock.Baa sees them & ask wat happen??Dm tells her everything.

Dm:baa ab tu hi aapni ladli beti ko samjha ki kabhi toh aapne baare mein bhi soche.(Baa tell her even to think abt herself).She have decided that she will never listen to me.

Baa:ave chup ho jaa,mein bolti hoon ise.(now keep quite i will tell her ok).Santu wat m i listening this is not right Beta why dont u understand that now u just need to think abt u & ur child.We r their to take care of this family.okkk & listen if u do this then even i will not talk to u....okkk...hope u understand.....

Dm gets a call & he says that he is going 2 factory for sometime & will be back soon & tells Baa 2 take care of Santu & leaves.Baa tells her that she will be back in 2mins & tells her to take rest.She is sitting alone & suddenly Dm comes back she ask him why u came back.

Dm:I forgot something very important...very very important.

Santu:Wat???

Dm comes near her & kisses her cheeks & says this my duffor Santudi & they both smile.Dm tells her that he will be back soon & tells her to take care of her & leaves.

PRECAP:DM is shoting loudly on santu

Edited by priyankapatwa - 06 March 2010 at 4:41am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cd.sreesanrajloverChit15shabz50cuckoo_chandcrystal30soni-zeelove2211s000vrsharma-SilverFlames-anna44leena04

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Wov Priya,

I am so happy that Santu is pregnent. It's party time

But what happened to DM.? why he is shouting on her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankapatwa

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
awwww priya that is so lovely ...contimue it soon
and good u add translation ....sweet from u

but why DM shouting on santo hope not on bad

priyankapatwa

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Lovely Priya, so cute how DM is take caring SantuHug Day Dreaming
But why, DM shout on Santu hope nothing bad happenConfused Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverpriyankapatwa

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Wow priya,superb.Dm takes care of his luvly wife.Sanraj kid wil after 8 mnths.Eagerly waiting 4 our sanraj kid.Why dm shoutng at santu?
With Luv
Sheela

priyankapatwa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top