Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I also have a long list, but the last scene of "Baheroopiya" episode was the most emotional, I feel.
The others are:
1. In the case "Lapata Ladkiyan", when ACP and Abhi went to hospital and found that Daya was alr8, Oh, the scene touched my heart!⭐️
2. I can't remember the name of the case, but  ACP and Abhi thought that Daya knew about  the criminal but he was trying to protect him. Abhi crossed him and was talking to him rudely, but after realizeing that he was not guilty, he apologised, such an emotional scene it was!
3. In the case, " the Revenge of The Criminal" I love the last scene! when everyone doubted Abhi in the charge of a murder, but ultimately the murderer was caught by Abhi. and then a warm handshake between Daya and Abhi, so cute it was!
4. In the case of Mystirious Gift-Box, when Abhi had an argument with ACP, and left bureau, and Daya went to bring him back.
and many more.
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

well, my list is almost like you ...... i am not watching CID from starting, so will list only from those cases which i have seen till now

1 - Daya's abduction case : it was so horrible to see him in that glass chamber that too with a bomb, i was really cursing the show for all that
2 - Behroopiya case : daya shot by fake abhi & than daya asked ACP that he (ACP) can't lie properly & cry himself so brutally ....... also abhi shaking daya & asking the doctor that is he lying as per daya's plan
3 - Daya on crutches ..... although it was not a scene but he was injured in real
4 - Daya in old kidney racket case ....... i was weeping so terribly when that stupid man operated on him ...... i was going to faint when i saw his blood
5 - The dishonest cop : daya cheated by his director friend & the whole CID blaming him as an dishonest cop, even abhi declared that he will not work with him
6 - Daya in whole "murder in interrogation case", before & after ...... man, that was the series of emotional trauma for me
7 - Daya in "code banjara" case ...... i was so shocked to see him beaten up by ppl & the scene in hospital was the most emotional scene i have ever seen on CID for daya

i know, all this list are of only daya but i only feel emotional coz of daya

Di, can u tell me the story of the dishonest cop? I never saw it😭. I want to see it.
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shreela

Di, can u tell me the story of the dishonest cop? I never saw it😭. I want to see it.

i can't help it ...... sorry, i don't have the link
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shreela

I also have a long list, but the last scene of "Baheroopiya" episode was the most emotional, I feel.

The others are:
1. In the case "Lapata Ladkiyan", when ACP and Abhi went to hospital and found that Daya was alr8, Oh, the scene touched my heart!⭐️
2. I can't remember the name of the case, but  ACP and Abhi thought that Daya knew about  the criminal but he was trying to protect him. Abhi crossed him and was talking to him rudely, but after realizeing that he was not guilty, he apologised, such an emotional scene it was!
3. In the case, " the Revenge of The Criminal" I love the last scene! when everyone doubted Abhi in the charge of a murder, but ultimately the murderer was caught by Abhi. and then a warm handshake between Daya and Abhi, so cute it was!
4. In the case of Mystirious Gift-Box, when Abhi had an argument with ACP, and left bureau, and Daya went to bring him back.
and many more.

ohh Shreela...mine n ur taste match. mine too r the same case.

1) n yeah the one whr Prithviraj ws the ACp n wen ACP sir (Pradyuman sir) comes bak Prithviraj says "ABHIJEET N DAYA AAPKE KHILAAF EK LAFSE B SUN NE KO TAIYAAR NAI HAIN"

2)The NAKHISIM episode whr Daya shoots the old guy n Abhijeet catches the test tube with the NAKHISIM virus Daya says abhi is Yuvraaj singh. n the same epis whr in the last they go in a plain ground n they keep the car with virus n say MARNA TO HAI HI. ... smtn smtn smtn πŸ˜›
then in the last they r BEHOSh but Dr. Niyati says to ACP sir "AAPKE OFFICERS AAP HI KI TARAH ZIDDI HAIN, KUCH NAI HUA HAI UNHE"

3) N MANY OF THE MENTIONED CASES.

4) whr Abhijeet shoots ACP sir n everyone is crying.

5) the case whr Muskaan is kidnapped n Abhijeet is angry on ACP sir n Daya goes bak to get him!!!aww it ws soo sweet.

6) Behroopiya

7) Khoon Bhari Holi (not KHOON KI HOLI) whr Daya gets Divya πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

8) wen ACP sir asks Daya to check Freddie n then after ACP sir goes askin Daya to follow him, Daya comes bak n asks Freddie to go with him.

9) whr Freddie's wife ws shot ( in the 12 yr ann. spl)
woww n many more...
prabha. thumbnail
Have to add Abhi Sir's scene when his blood is getting tested till the time he gives his resignation, Daya Sir comes and apologies to him till the time he leaves saying that he would not want Daya Sir's future to be ruined.

That full chunk from "Sr. Inspector Abhijit" case, is just out of this world. Very emotional and brought tears in my eyes. For the first time since Behrupiya Episode I have cried.

Daya-Abhi you guys are awesome. No body from today's generation of TV actor can touch you when it comes to delivering a mind blowing performance.
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Have to add Abhi Sir's scene when his blood is getting tested till the time he gives his resignation, Daya Sir comes and apologies to him till the time he leaves saying that he would not want Daya Sir's future to be ruined.

That full chunk from "Sr. Inspector Abhijit" case, is just out of this world. Very emotional and brought tears in my eyes. For the first time since Behrupiya Episode I have cried.

Daya-Abhi you guys are awesome. No body from today's generation of TV actor can touch you when it comes to delivering a mind blowing performance.

firstly i was shocked to see dr tarika's face .and when he told yeh khon abhijeet ne nahi kiya i was very happy