Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
R. Madhavan? Friends, this thought has been going thru my mind for two days now... I wondered where I had seen that smile before. Then I remembered- actor Madhavan, in his debut film in Tamil, Alai Payudhey (Alai means Leher, hehe) in 2000! That same chirpy smile, that casual attitude, being stubborn in love- Madhavan's character Karthik was just like Abeer is in YPNHK... I also think GK looks like Madhavan in some angles...

Let me know what you think.

GK as Abeer- http://www.dishtracking.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Yeh-pyar-na-hoga-Kam-1.jpg

Madhavan- http://im.rediff.com/movies/2009/feb/04slde4.jpg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Doesn't GK look like...." in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gauravfan

gauravfan

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i am sorry, but he doesn't look like him at all. GK is way tooo hot and good looking. i hope i am not offending u. sorry. just my view.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I see a point in wat u say Gaayu, Madhavan had the similar charm in alaipayuthe as GK has as Abheer. I was in love with Madhavan at the time of it's release, but now I think I am over him and love  GKLOL .No offense, there are a few similarities but GK is just awesome!
my opinion only ya...

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i think he looks like rajeev khandelwal

edit add: let me add that i just started watching YPNHK and he does a fab job as a carefree young guy, but i found other shows of him including LNMDJ and since i am overdosing on Love, his serious mature look reminds me a lot of Rajeev

fatima

Edited by fj08 - 27 February 2010 at 10:38am

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

@ gauravfan and kimpan

No need to apologise yaSmile I just said what I thought... no worries!

Re 'hot' quality, shall not comment, keeping my ancient age into accountLOL Let's just say I agree with you all about GKEmbarrassed

Am not sure i see any resemblance to Rajeev Khandelwal, though I think RK is very good-looking.

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
LOL...I am with u Gaayu on the ancient age thing.... Madhavan has also aged with us LOL
I rem. I went bonkers over Maddy during his (and myTongue) hay days LOL
but for now and maybe a long time to come GK is the heartthrob Tongue

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
No Dear not at all...

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I do think the smile resembles Madhavan's but GK's eyes seem to have more of a mischevious twinkle in them LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfirekimpantvrasika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top