Page 4 Page 4

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
they did drop last week , it  came down to no. 3 from no. 1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyneGur.N.coolmitts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drop in rankings??? (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
And we all know who was  all over the story last week ,madam Shravani . Honestly mitts , she is killing PR and killing manav .

sensodyneGur.N.coolmitts

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I became no1# thursday.. See they dint show SHravani n became no1 they should take lesson n throw her out of show...

I m saying kabse Shravani has ruined show.. n Manav Yes a negative character is required in show but PR has many bad characters y add one more??? I dont get there are enough bad ppl in the show...

sensodyneGur.N.coolgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
She is not even shown as a negative character , she is supposed to be this bholi bhali girl who needs to be rscued by  manav .
Bholi bhali and her ..give me a break .

manav is the one who is at wrong , he keeps talkign about fullfilling his commitment , the damn fool does not remember that before the commitment of Shravani , there is another commitment he made much before her ...a much much more serious, moral, religous and legal commitment .
His marriage to Archana .......how can he  talk about commitment when he  himself is breaking the  biggest commitment of all.
 'Marriage is not a joke . You stand in front of God and all your family and take vows and then sign a government sealed document .......this is what I call a commitment ...not some shady engagement where even the chawl people were kept away , in case it becomes a scandal ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gur.N.coolmitts

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Thats wat makes me more angry with Shravani!!! SHe is shown a positive character but is negative in all way!!!! She is stupid dumb n characterless but still nothing is said to herAngry

Yes Manav is at fault he forgot his commitment to his wife but going ahead n committing all new things.. SOmeone should catch manav n tell him wat wrongs he is doing... He should be told in public how humiliating life he is giving to his wife... BUt no that is also not shown... He should be made to feel guilty of all his doings to Archu..

TanyazGur.N.coolgaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Tanya,mitts...whtever u guys r sayin is so true...even I'm loosin interest gradually...I seriously want to see ArMan stand up together ...fight both of u...thr r plenty of enemies around.
I think the CRs r gradually forgettin the meanin of Pavitra RishtaAngry

Gur.N.coolmitts

layna

Goldie

layna

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
agree with all of you guys, the CVs have created such a mess, and they keep making the situation even more complicated for no reason., i'm loosing patience too, my biggest fear is that the reunion happens because of Shravani and not because Manav chose Archu, that would be such a disaster for me.
still i want to be positive and i'm still hoping that Manav comes back, that ArMan will stand together as Ek and show the power of one (LOL)

Edited by layna - 27 February 2010 at 6:35am

Gur.N.coolmitts

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
at least Sushant's one wasnt that bad... Ankita's was a tremendous drop.. we should click on the links more often right now....

Gur.N.coolmitts

Post Reply New Post

Go to top