Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Nickita , for manav to save his character , he has to tell Shravani that yes I have commited to marrying you but only to give a name to your child but what you have to understand here is that I love my wife very much and she loves me .
I did not know this before but I do now and I cannot break my marriage as my understanding of my wife was all wrong . He has to speak the truth ...he is leading the girl on and now she is in love . I feel bad for manav , how was he to know that this girl  will forget all about her sacha pyaar , the father of her baby within 4 months ....

But he has to stand up and admit it to the world that he is in love with Archana and as she has not done anything wrong  he cannot punish her for nothing ....
And also tell everyone that he considers himself blessed and bloody lucky to have a wife like her ....
he has to say this loud and clear ...

And if he doesn't then I am sure even you will not want Archana to be with him , you will also wish that she  makes a life for herslef without him .

Manav has to be heroic and not look like a hen pecked fiance  and a 5 year old child in front of Mama .
I am sorry but I think he  gives in too much to savita's and Shraavni's demands ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 February 2010 at 11:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hbhavni88sensodyneGur.N.coolgaurimishamitts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drop in rankings??? (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with you mitts

In fact slowly and slowly we are seeing his increasing frustration at his Aai and the whole idea of marrying shravani.

I just want him to accept his mistake and stand up to it taking responsibility. I'll forgive him then.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88sensodyneGur.N.coolmitts

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
@Tanya Di n Nikki

Agree... HE has to stand up.. N that too soon.. This cant keep happening.. i m loosing interest.. I m tired of everyday same crap Savita saying Shravani ki Jai n Archana Hay Hay... And Manav just looks down n does nothing...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laynabhavni88sensodyneGur.N.coolgaurimisha

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Agree to everything you have said Tanya Di. Even I want to see Manav in blasting mode.

Edited by nikitagmc - 26 February 2010 at 11:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88sensodyneGur.N.cool

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitts

@Tanya Di

yes Manav character he gone worst from bad... But i still love him..
Archu this character has gone up n more up.. But even after that I think she can do a lot better.. Fo instance dont be Mahan athma n start fighting for Manav.. Either forget him or fight for him... She cant keep hanging in btw like this...

I love manav too , and that is why I feel very angry the way his character is shaping up . In my whole family , aunts, uncles, sisters, friends ...no one likes him any more ...the general opinion in ' Oh he is so bad to his wife ' . A lot of people call him lallu .All this has happened since this Sharavni came into picture .
The programme is called Pavitra Raishta and Manav is the one who is hell bent upon breaking this rishta ..Only Archana is holding this relationship on her own ...without any support from him.

I know Archana should be stronger  but how can she fight for a man who himself wants to belong to someone else . She has no choice . What is she supposed to say . look how he went out with Shravani , the poor thing saw him holding hands and smiling , do you think she would  have the guts to fight for a man who is so happy with another woman .

She loves him a lot . Tha tis the problem ,though trying hard she just cannot stop loving him . Maybe she will give up ...I hope she does but for now she is shwoing no signs of ever stop loving him , despite of anything .

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 February 2010 at 11:14pm

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I agree she cant go n fight for Manav when Manav himself is doing Shravani Shravani... BUt then why take all this humiliations??? and for whom??? See I love Manav a lot but if I were at Archu's place I would give up n let Manav come to me.. As u cant keep loving some1 who doesnt even care about ur love... Like u clap with both the hands U need Love from both side for a relation to exist... On one hand ARchu is taking all humiliations from Savita n rest of the world n other hand Manav is going out with Shravani n njoying Pav bhaji n holder her hand!!!!!!!
I think Archu should just stop proving that she is good n in Love with Manav as everyone knows that n no1 is acknowledging this... SO why bother.. Better move on n leave his house.. He deserves to go to jail.. As emotionally n Legally he has broken all laws... ANd I really want Savita to go to jail n get tortured again... That woman doesnt even come in category on Woman...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhavni88sensodyneGur.N.coolgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
We are getting frustrated , just like her sisters . Remember how vaishali told her  to either give up or fight . She is not the fighting type .
And guys let me tell you one thing  she is NEVER ever going to stop loving this man .
No matter what , she will not give up on him and will just be there in his house for 2 months doing everything to make him happy , even if it means going along with his wrong decisions . This is the only way she can prove to him how much he means to her .
So that after she  goes at the end of the two months she will never have to regret that I  never told him how much I love him ....
When it comes to Manav , her self respect also does not mean much to her ...no one does . He is everything to her ....

But honestly I am loosing interest too . This Shravani track is boring and it puts me off manav very badly . He is coming across as a total weakling .

he is very very insensitive to Archana's pain ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 February 2010 at 11:36pm

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Men on TV are always weak... There has been history of TV which proves this.. BUt PR was different.. The way they had presented some twists were not common ones... BUt now its loosing all bcoz of Shravani's character... Either get ARchu out if that house or throw Shravani outta show.. Coz its sickening now to see this crap...

CV's spoilt Manav's character n originality of the show... I m really hoping that TRP's goes down so they get some better n new twists in show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88sensodyneGur.N.cool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top