Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@Tanya Di n Nikki

Agree... HE has to stand up.. N that too soon.. This cant keep happening.. i m loosing interest.. I m tired of everyday same crap Savita saying Shravani ki Jai n Archana Hay Hay... And Manav just looks down n does nothing...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree to everything you have said Tanya Di. Even I want to see Manav in blasting mode. Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mitts

@Tanya Di

yes Manav character he gone worst from bad... But i still love him..
Archu this character has gone up n more up.. But even after that I think she can do a lot better.. Fo instance dont be Mahan athma n start fighting for Manav.. Either forget him or fight for him... She cant keep hanging in btw like this...

I love manav too , and that is why I feel very angry the way his character is shaping up . In my whole family , aunts, uncles, sisters, friends ...no one likes him any more ...the general opinion in ' Oh he is so bad to his wife ' . A lot of people call him lallu .All this has happened since this Sharavni came into picture .
The programme is called Pavitra Raishta and Manav is the one who is hell bent upon breaking this rishta ..Only Archana is holding this relationship on her own ...without any support from him.

I know Archana should be stronger  but how can she fight for a man who himself wants to belong to someone else . She has no choice . What is she supposed to say . look how he went out with Shravani , the poor thing saw him holding hands and smiling , do you think she would  have the guts to fight for a man who is so happy with another woman .

She loves him a lot . Tha tis the problem ,though trying hard she just cannot stop loving him . Maybe she will give up ...I hope she does but for now she is shwoing no signs of ever stop loving him , despite of anything .
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
mitts thumbnail
I agree she cant go n fight for Manav when Manav himself is doing Shravani Shravani... BUt then why take all this humiliations??? and for whom??? See I love Manav a lot but if I were at Archu's place I would give up n let Manav come to me.. As u cant keep loving some1 who doesnt even care about ur love... Like u clap with both the hands U need Love from both side for a relation to exist... On one hand ARchu is taking all humiliations from Savita n rest of the world n other hand Manav is going out with Shravani n njoying Pav bhaji n holder her hand!!!!!!!
I think Archu should just stop proving that she is good n in Love with Manav as everyone knows that n no1 is acknowledging this... SO why bother.. Better move on n leave his house.. He deserves to go to jail.. As emotionally n Legally he has broken all laws... ANd I really want Savita to go to jail n get tortured again... That woman doesnt even come in category on Woman...
Tanyaz thumbnail
We are getting frustrated , just like her sisters . Remember how vaishali told her  to either give up or fight . She is not the fighting type .
And guys let me tell you one thing  she is NEVER ever going to stop loving this man .
No matter what , she will not give up on him and will just be there in his house for 2 months doing everything to make him happy , even if it means going along with his wrong decisions . This is the only way she can prove to him how much he means to her .
So that after she  goes at the end of the two months she will never have to regret that I  never told him how much I love him ....
When it comes to Manav , her self respect also does not mean much to her ...no one does . He is everything to her ....

But honestly I am loosing interest too . This Shravani track is boring and it puts me off manav very badly . He is coming across as a total weakling .

he is very very insensitive to Archana's pain ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
mitts thumbnail
Men on TV are always weak... There has been history of TV which proves this.. BUt PR was different.. The way they had presented some twists were not common ones... BUt now its loosing all bcoz of Shravani's character... Either get ARchu out if that house or throw Shravani outta show.. Coz its sickening now to see this crap...

CV's spoilt Manav's character n originality of the show... I m really hoping that TRP's goes down so they get some better n new twists in show...
Tanyaz thumbnail
they did drop last week , it  came down to no. 3 from no. 1
Tanyaz thumbnail
And we all know who was  all over the story last week ,madam Shravani . Honestly mitts , she is killing PR and killing manav .
mitts thumbnail
I became no1# thursday.. See they dint show SHravani n became no1 they should take lesson n throw her out of show...

I m saying kabse Shravani has ruined show.. n Manav Yes a negative character is required in show but PR has many bad characters y add one more??? I dont get there are enough bad ppl in the show...
Tanyaz thumbnail
She is not even shown as a negative character , she is supposed to be this bholi bhali girl who needs to be rscued by  manav .
Bholi bhali and her ..give me a break .

manav is the one who is at wrong , he keeps talkign about fullfilling his commitment , the damn fool does not remember that before the commitment of Shravani , there is another commitment he made much before her ...a much much more serious, moral, religous and legal commitment .
His marriage to Archana .......how can he  talk about commitment when he  himself is breaking the  biggest commitment of all.
 'Marriage is not a joke . You stand in front of God and all your family and take vows and then sign a government sealed document .......this is what I call a commitment ...not some shady engagement where even the chawl people were kept away , in case it becomes a scandal ..