Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Guys did u all notice both ANkita n Sushant had a drop in rankings!!!!

Ankita dropped from 2nd position to 22nd!!

Sushant dropped from 11th position to 27th!!!

Come on guys lets get that ranking up.. They deserve to be in top 10... Plz guys Keep viewing n commenting on that fanclub.. Reply to TB articled posted of them... Comment on their pictures..

Here are the links

Sushant
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2553/sushant-rajput/

Ankita
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9602/ankita-lokhande/

Come on guys lets get that ranking up....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiidevashree_hbhavni88-Shankar-sensodyneGur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drop in rankings???" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
mitts i think its due to the story line
people r sick of seeing Manav so wimpy and Archu having no fire at all and weeping

They even welcomed Ajit ....just see the frustration

laynadevashree_hbhavni88sensodyneGur.N.coolmitts

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah story line is boring,, But actors are doing gr8 job!!!! I think they have been pretty good in their acting department... Sushant did gr8 job with his insanyat speech the other day n ANkita did a gr8 job with whole speech about nothing supporting Manav... I really like their acting though CV's needs aslap for such a pathetic story line...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laynabhavni88sensodyneGur.N.coolgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Manav 's character has been butchered from the time he proposed to Shravani . Even in my family , no one likes Manav any more .
As for Archana , her crying was getting on everyone's nerves ....but today was a good day because at least she spoke up and said what she believed in ...
She took a stand against her parents , in favour of manav .

This crappy story line of Shravani and the baby is destroying PR ...They have to add some happy moments and some romance .

laynabhavni88sensodyneGur.N.coolgaurimishamitts

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
@Tanya Di

yes Manav character he gone worst from bad... But i still love him..
Archu this character has gone up n more up.. But even after that I think she can do a lot better.. Fo instance dont be Mahan athma n start fighting for Manav.. Either forget him or fight for him... She cant keep hanging in btw like this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88sensodyneGur.N.cool

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@mitts: They can really salvage Manav's character when they want to, they have all options open.

If he fights against Savita and breaks relations with her his character goes up immediately that he left his family for Archu's sake.
similarily punishing Ajit and refusing Shravani, standing up like a man, apologizing to Archu... all this can get him back to the top.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laynabhavni88sensodyneGur.N.coolmitts

vishwap

vishwap

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Even Ajit ( Of the OWWWWWW music) has acted very predictably.  I  for one have actually stopped watching the show because it spreads a disease called " Negativity (and depression)" faster than Swineflu. I have just seen the last two episodes but see no prospects of  transformation of PR.
How long can you watch a tearful Archana, dumb Manav, abusive Savita, Expressionless Shravani, Confused Sulochana, Spiteful Manju, Agressive Varsha , Lost  Satish, Helpless Damodar and a host of other ineffective characters who blend into the background  like wallpaper !!!!
Now only the rankings have gone down. The TRPs will also go down now. As someone rightly said, I am sick and tired of this three month affair. PR has started its downward journey in terms of popularity , I think.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

addeniselaynaGur.N.coolgaurimisha

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
@Nikki

Yes they can make Manav strong again... All they need is couple of good dialogues against Savita n admitting his love but they are not doing anything to save Manav right now they r making Archu's character stronger... I dono y they are butchering Manav character soo much...

But u know now from here Manav cant go down nemore he has done all filled Shravani's mang n engagement... So I guess the character will grow... Unless they show Manav insulting archu verbally n hitting her (which is not possible)

SO I think the character of Manav will grow from now on..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88Gur.N.cool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top