Uttaran

Ichha's dreams accomplished???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nuttycleo

IF-Dazzler

nuttycleo

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

Hi guys...before anyone says..u had left I-F... i'll just say...I am trying to!!!

I really wanted to keep shut and quiet, but I read the update for Friday (wudnt dare to watch it or i'd break my laptop!!) and my blood went past boilin pt!Angry

In the last part, Icha says she managed to accomplish her dreams, make something out of her life, thanks to Thakur sahib aka Jogi...

I agree Jogi tried helping, but ...

what DID Icha make of her life??????

Became a basti ka Teacherji who just went to the Basti when her and Veer's romance was going thru diff phases... other times toh she is only buzzing around Tapu, Jogi or Vansh??

A full time Tapu's side kick who only gets kicks and now will get boxing wala dhishum dhishum from me and other agitated forum members!!! 

The git (its a slang) doesnt even work in some office and earn a salary!!! na koi self respect hai na apne well wishers ka respect hai!!

So someone pray tell me, what are her Censored accomplishments????

Moron! Not the person who enlightens me, but Icha!!!! ok...back to exile... Smile

Edited by nuttycleo - 26 February 2010 at 7:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fyunusDhriti.veerichvijaya_lsshonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ichha's dreams accomplished???" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
good to see you back nuttecleo !!!

iccha has never done anything in life other than to spoil other's life because of tappu's khushi ..
this dumb female doesnt even think of the future when she gets married to vansh ..
all in the same house - inviting problems allways ....
creatives why do you create such idiotic characters - iccha is moron than rohini ...

why didnt she lecture all this to jogi and ammo when prakash rishta came ..
she should have married that gadha prakash
may be because prakash is in lower level than vansh
vansh is a thakur and paisewala so all galtiyaan maaf --- absolute shit LOLLOL

Edited by vijaya_ls - 26 February 2010 at 11:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.nuttycleo

veerich

veerich

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

good to see you back nuttecleo !!!

iccha has never done anything in life other than to spoil other's life because of tappu's khushi ..
this dumb female doesnt even think of the future when she gets married to vansh ..
all in the same house - inviting problems allways ....
creatives why do you create such idiotic characters - iccha is moron than rohini ...

why didnt she lecture all this to jogi and ammao when prakash rishta came ..
she should have married that gadha prakash
may be because prakash is in lower level than vansh
vansh is a thakur and paisewala so all galtiyaan maaf --- absolute shit LOLLOL

exactly vijay but who can straighten out this fact to iccha, she doesn't understand anything she can
only understand tapu &nani lang , jo usse pyar karte unse yeh mharani nafrat karti .Angry
& now again she is going to break veer heart. kabhi kabhi mere dil me khayal ata hai ki she want
veer in a miserable condition 1 sec ek or khayal ata hai ki kash issss chuiyaaa ki shaadi us gadhe prakash se ho jati to sab accha hota......Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo

priyu_friend

priyu_friend

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
well she started a school - damini patshala
in case in the future if she is kicked out of the b house (by evil plans of tapu) and leaves the thakur house too(when she knows that he killed her father ) then she'll do some job

Post Reply New Post

Go to top