Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Its working very very very very very slowly!!!
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_anjali12

Its working very very very very very slowly!!!

This is strange cause all the services at our end is working absolutely fine. Please tell us if its a particular URL that is opening slowly?

Cheers
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Vijay when i click the Post Reply button , the reply page comes immediately but i am not able to type in the textarea for almost 4-5 seconds. Also when i type the letters , the letters appear on the screen after a little delay in time !! Also the status bar doesn't disappear only which means the page doesn't get fully loaded and this is happening for IF only all other sites are working fine for me !! Now even after i click the post reply button the post gets submitted after 2-3 seconds !!
Edited by Ishan. - 14 years ago
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Vijay when i click the Post Reply button , the reply page comes immediately but i am not able to type in the textarea for almost 4-5 seconds. Also when i type the letters , the letters appear on the screen after a little delay in time !! Also the status bar doesn't disappear only which means the page doesn't get fully loaded and this is happening for IF only all other sites are working fine for me !! Now even after i click the post reply button the post gets submitted after 2-3 seconds !!

Have you tried deleting temporary internet files and cookies? And also do let me know which country you are from so that I can check the ad networks operating in your geography.

Cause it seems to me some slowness at the AdNetwork level.

Otherwise the pages loads fine at my end.

Ishan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Have you tried deleting temporary internet files and cookies? And also do let me know which country you are from so that I can check the ad networks operating in your geography.

Cause it seems to me some slowness at the AdNetwork level.

Otherwise the pages loads fine at my end.

Actually Vijay I have selected an option where the cookies and temp. files get deleted automatically after browser is closed and also since i logged in I am only on IF(besides u tube some times for watching videos) And I am in India

vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Actually Vijay I have selected an option where the cookies and temp. files get deleted automatically after browser is closed and also since i logged in I am only on IF(besides u tube some times for watching videos) And I am in India

This is strange cause even I am in India and I am not facing any such problem. And I checked all the servers and all are working fine.

Regards
Ishan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

This is strange cause even I am in India and I am not facing any such problem. And I checked all the servers and all are working fine.

Regards

Vijay this problem doesn't occur always , it occurs sometimes , see now i clicked on the reply button and the page got loaded immediately and also the status bar disappeared but when i made the earlier post today it was the case i mentioned in that post !!
Anyways its ok , but if u get to do something about it then please do it . Also do check Email Notifications Problem!!
.PINK. thumbnail

yeah itzz pretty fast for me