Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
@ Mona, I wish wat u think should at least be partly right...I hope it is Kul chacha who has a fight with the Vajpayees and Shuklas regarding the wedding expenses, as we already have seen Kul was upset over the unpaid bills. Meanwhile Brij Bhushan enters the scene and tries to pacify the situation, and this way TN could recognize the fact that Brij Bhushan is not like his brother Kul and acknowledges Brij Bhushan's kindheartedness. When AbHer witness this at least Leher is not further more discouraged from accepting Abheer's love( in near futureWink)
Feel I got a bit carried awayLOL, but when u r on an optimistic note then why not notch it up Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18Mona_Maurya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday's episode Prediction (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
@ kimpan,
That is being extremely optimisitcLOL

Still not able to figure out what this fight is about. Kul chacha is a bit strange but would he have the guts to actually raise money matters with the Shuklas? Me thinks, any fight has to be instigated by Shuklain and Booda. No one else is so mannerless except these two villis (Villi-Tamil for female villain)!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Maurya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top