Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
As we all saw in Precap that Madhav told AbHer about Vajpayee & Mathurs fight on road...m sure..it wont be like that... As something Holi scene will be shown...
How could 2 educated people(Mathurs) & TN ...fought on road...??? Confused

So it should be a holy scene so AbHer can get a surprise on holi by their friends...

What do u think guys...it's totally my prediction...No issues on that....Plzz...

:et me know what do u guys think about Mahur's & Vajpayee's unexpected with untimely fight...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18kimpantvrasikaEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday's episode Prediction" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zami

zami

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i hope they r not fighting it will screw everything up btwn abeer n leher Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.Mona_Maurya

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
very optimistic prediction, Smile I wish it comes true!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Maurya

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I soo wishhhh its what you said Mona Big smile Big smile 

But .. I also feel this is way too much optimism! Had it been anyone else .. I'd take it. But TN & Mathur? Confused Seems impossible! Mainly coz TN & Mathur are not friends yet (doubt they ever will be! Confused) So a surprise seems unlikely.

It could happen .. they are fighting .. and someone just comes throws gulal on them and for the moment they forget their fight and join in the fun for the spirit of Holi! And AbHer and the rest follow Embarrassed 

Jo bhi hai .. I want a Holi scene!!! Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.Mona_Mauryatvrasika

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
i wish they are not fighting .

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
@ Mona,
That would be lovely if it happened that way. But because it is Madhav who came to tell Abeer this, I doubt. Madhav is not capable of such light-heartedness, is he?

Am hoping it is atleast like Eks says- may be there is an argument between TN and Brij but someone shouts 'Holi hai' and they all forget the argument!

Desperate for a light-hearted Abeer-Leher scene!

QueenAnnie18Mona_Maurya

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
i think they r fighting for something related to majumdars,as they r goin to Kolkata. if they r fighting this will make terrible for Abeer-Leher relationship.Bcoz already Leher said to Abeer that Rashmi is suffering bcoz she was in love & this is the punishment she got.Madhav is not capable of cracking jokes.
Now they shud give us 2 -3 light episode.last whole week was very serious

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18Mona_Mauryatvrasika

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
hope your optimism works... :)

QueenAnnie18Mona_Maurya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top