Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapsirajmubeenaHima1985ajaygandhiER_ER_YAs3chaudhmiss_patel5Hridinupsknanda_gopapreearies7AraamAyesha_t--Princess--JaNa07md410.bohemian.kimpanHummyQueenAnnie18Mona_MauryahinzAnvi2009natzneela226sam.tvrasikaKK84kweetrockstarnivedithaNaughtynattypeachesnplumsEksieDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "26thFeb Written Updt:Shuklain's Emotional Atyachar" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Jyots .. Thanks for the wonderful update!! Clap Clap Loved it!!

And most of all .. looooved the song dedicated to Gabbar-Samba jodi (Boodhha-Shuklaain)!! ROFL ROFL Oh God .. now when I hear that song I will only think of Gabbar-Samba Confused LOL 

I have yet to watch the episode .. so will comment later on what I thought of it. Obviously it won't be any different from what everyone thinks - Its all "haye haye Boodhha-Shuklaain" Dead Dead and "haiiiii haiiiiii AbHer"!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.jyoti06

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
wonderful update! loved ur anecdotes on previous janamsLOL

tvrasikajyoti06

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the very detailed update. Its sad to see leher's disbelief in love but isnt it normal for a girl like her to not think about love leading to marriage. Is she not the sort who would marry where her parents tell her to and there s no reason to go looking for love in the meanwhile. I sort of associate that to leher's character, the way she uphold her fathers pride as the most important thing for her.

this also leads me to some confusion about abeer' character, hasnt he been telling everyone that he will marry whomever his mother chooses? he plans on having flings before that but i doubt he will be able to fling leher aside and that is what will lead to the real drama.

i think the shows premise has been explained too early in the process where as the story line is nowhere close to focusing on abeer and lehers love story yet.

guess we will have to wait and watch Smile

kimpanjyoti06

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Jyoti thank you for writing such a wonderful update Tongue

After the emotional dram by shuklain, i was relieved to see Abher in the precap. Looks like Leher is not angry at abeer. I just hope TN and Mathur sahib are not fighting with each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

thanks so much for a fab update Jyots
emotional atyachar it was indeed :S

Hina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

md410