Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hey daffodils!

Nahiin! Nahiin ! Nahiin!.... (Reaction shots like Pallavi Aggarwal of KGGK and that too thrice for good effect Embarrassed).... Nahiin! Ye post Sexyface aur Ickyface ke baare mein nahiin hai. LOL... I am just raising an issue in here picking up the example of Sid-Riddz.

Riddhima , in her worst anger and prejudice slapped Sid more than three times , got him arrested twice , got him beaten up by cops in front of her , accused him of molestation , humiliated him at every given chance , misunderstood him , accused him of rape and am forgetting rest of the favours she did to him in her anger...

Siddhanth , in his stung ego and accused innocence , wounded Riddhima by his words , fought like cats and dogs with her, went to the extent of clicking indecent pictures and being unintentionally involved in her dishonour , and now his hurtful treatment of Riddhima.....

My point is that why does temper and revenge always make us lose sight of reason, logic and sensitivity? What comes over us that we forget the difference between right and wrong? Why do we find it so difficult to forgive and give ourselves and the other person another chance? Why do we behave like a boomerang who wants to cause hurt because we are hurt? Why anger drives us to our immature and insensitive worst? Even the best of people show fleeting colours of demons when they are stung......

Think it over.

P.S- The post is NOT about Sid-Riddz and I hope I don't see your POV of them as I only used them as an example . I want to see your POV of yourself
and how you see yourself in these situations.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobchampakiranspring_breeze05shihij07ash08Antaresadoremevirgomysterieux-bhootni-shamilKhushboo_ANnyctophiliasamicuteSofnatrina_sarasLennieshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "26/2 - Sid-Riddz Angst: Fury makes us unreasonable" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Anger really isnt something you can control but there is a limit, and like Sid i guess you always take it out on someone esp the one who has hurt you and also i have been in a position where i have done what Sid has like hit a pillar or a wall in a angry state so somehow when you hurt yourself it kinda makes you feel relieved in that and taken your anger out on something

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilTheBlackJaguarshanti05

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
interesting topic poco!!
I personally try to look at things from a very realistic or practical point of view, i always try to put myself in some1 else shoes to understand if i can understand their situation better!!
There are times when i do act cuckoo but then i get hold of myself!! I tend to listen to my head more than my heart!
I would never even try to humiliate or insult a person even if he / she has done it, i don't remember doing it in my life till now!!
My policy in life is simple i do undo others wht i want others to do unto me.....the second commandment is fav!!!

I never let things affect me, i always keep myself in a shell and there are only few occasions when things to affect and when they do, it takes a while for me to get over them!!! - weird i know but that's me!!Smile

talking it out solves most of the issues!

Generally speaking - yes people tend to lose reason when angry, he channel all their energy in hurting the person in the best way possible cause they are hurt!

i have never being in the situation u mentioned nor i can see myself in one, right now!
hope i didn't ramble in ur post and stuck to ur topic

cheers poco!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilnyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Nice post !!!!

I am myself short-tempered....lolz.....but somehow can still differentiate between right and wrong to some extent atleast.....and I can also control my anger.....lolz......but yes when provoked badly, don't expect me to sit back and count from 1to 10.LOL.....so if I would have been in Sid's place I would have not let all that happen to me in the first place....I would have thrashed her then onlyAngryLOLLOL.....and now I would have given her atleast one chance....it shows on her face that she regrets her past actions, me thinks......Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilTheBlackJaguar

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Anger really isnt something you can control but there is a limit, and like Sid i guess you always take it out on someone esp the one who has hurt you and also i have been in a position where i have done what Sid has like hit a pillar or a wall in a angry state so somehow when you hurt yourself it kinda makes you feel relieved in that and taken your anger out on something

Yes, Lennzie. I have observed this in myself and other people as well. We take out our anger on people we know who will not shout back at us - people we feel we can take our angst out on. I know it is immature and rather insensitive but that is how our sensibilities work when we our angry. We always look for soft targets who will just hear us out.

mysterieuxshamil

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

interesting topic poco!!
I personally try to look at things from a very realistic or practical point of view, i always try to put myself in some1 else shoes to understand if i can understand their situation better!!
There are times when i do act cuckoo but then i get hold of myself!! I tend to listen to my head more than my heart!
I would never even try to humiliate or insult a person even if he / she has done it, i don't remember doing it in my life till now!!
My policy in life is simple i do undo others wht i want others to do unto me.....the second commandment is fav!!!

That is quite a talent, Kaister because 90% people break fury fists completely on instinct. We get hurt and we strike back. If you can take time and patience to have a cool-headed view , then you are a gifted angel.

I never let things affect me, i always keep myself in a shell and there are only few occasions when things to affect and when they do, it takes a while for me to get over them!!! - weird i know but that's me!!Smile

talking it out solves most of the issues!

The best deal is to stay in your shell, seriously. You save a lot of peace and energy and you also get the sensibility to think over things in a larger view.

Generally speaking - yes people tend to lose reason when angry, he channel all their energy in hurting the person in the best way possible cause they are hurt!

One of the greatest shortcomings of human nature.

i have never being in the situation u mentioned nor i can see myself in one, right now!
hope i didn't ramble in ur post and stuck to ur topic

cheers poco!

shamilKai.

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night

Nice post !!!!

Thanks Pri!Hug

I am myself short-tempered....lolz.....but somehow can still differentiate between right and wrong to some extent atleast.....and I can also control my anger.....lolz......but yes when provoked badly, don't expect me to sit back and count from 1to 10.LOL.....so if I would have been in Sid's place I would have not let all that happen to me in the first place....I would have thrashed her then onlyAngryLOLLOL.....and now I would have given her atleast one chance....it shows on her face that she regrets her past actions, me thinks......Big smile

You are blunt , honest and a bubble gum . That is what i love about you.You are right. One shouldn't give the other person a chance to load you with more garbage than you can handle. It is important to whack and stop people the very moment they begin to cross their limits.

Antaresshamil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top